sábado, mayo 31, 2014

More healing codes – The Divine Mother through Isabel Henn May 31, 2014






23324_536337373051928_907460147_n(Translated from original language german)
My beloved child, my son Raphael gave you already some codes for healing purpose and for transmutation of harmful substances in your food. From me, you know also the codes for improvement of your drinking water. Today I will give you still more codes which you can all use for healing. They are suitable for adults, children and babies and animals alike. They have a fail-safe safety feature that makes them safe in their application.

The small and old dog of my scribe had diarrhea and she asked me yesterday night for the appropriate code to help him. And some more codes were then added.
It is important that you are in your heart and use the codes with the firm intention to heal. Visualize them or write them with your index finger or a crystal on your patient. Be in love, my child, and you will be successful with the codes.
Now, here they are:

45 45 899  on diarrhea

45 55 899  on constipation

42 53 899  for balancing purpose of an irritable bowel

33 37 899  to remove parasites like worms, bugs and similar; also of etherical nature

13 14 335  on allergies in general

21 22 413  on Asthma

23 74 555  to heal headaches in general

58 33 554  to heal migraine

13 45 899  on belly aches

38 89 332  for lowering of fever

Your intention und your love in which you use the different codes will make you successful. Trust yourself in this, my child. You can but always call my archangelic children for assistance and reinforcement. Especially Raphael will be glad to help you. So don’t be shy. And of course, you can always ask ME too.
We are always there for you. Our love for you has no limits and no consultation hours.
I wrap you in my infinite and everlasting love, my child. ~
Your Divine Mother
Copyright © Isabel Henn. It is allowed to share this message in its complete form without changes and when the author’s name and the link to the original site is given. https://thesilverplatinumflame.wordpress.com/