domingo, mayo 11, 2014

Every day is Mother’s Day – The Divine Mother through Isabel Henn May 11, 2014




23324_536337373051928_907460147_n(Translated from original language german)
My child, today you celebrate nearly all over your planet the Mother’s Day. You celebrate the woman who gave birth to you or to your child.
But why only this one day? Is your mother indifferent to you all the other times? In your society this day is propagandized especially by those who earn a lot of money through it. It is nice, that you think of your mother and give her flowers. But don’t you think, that your mother deserves your respect, your approval and love not on every other day too?
She gave birth to you in pain, nourished you, raised you and suffered many hardships for you. She changes your diapers, makes your laundry, tidies up after you, cooks for you and is always there for you. She loves you however you treat her because you are a part of her.
In the higher dimensions the mother is respected every day. In higher developed societies the worth and merit of the mother is known. She who gives birth. And nobody forgets.
Every human being was a mother in one or more of his past lives; you too, no matter if you are female or male, child or adult. In every single human being there is also a mother. Therefore each human deserves to be treated with respect and approval and not only on a special day.
I, your Prime Mother, live in each human, especially in every woman and in every girl, who are my representatives here on your planet. I have told you more than once: the way you treat a female member of a society, thus you treat ME too
Every woman and every girl deserves to live in dignity, as you grant it a man. She has the same right of freedom, education, physical and mental integrity, sexual fulfillment, self-determination, nourishment, clothes and above all Love, as you allow a man to have.
A woman is NOT of lesser worth than a man. This was taught to you only, because religions and societies fear the true nature of the woman and oppress her since thousands of years. Through her nature a woman has access to areas only a few men on earth could find until now. Her intuition let her partake on knowledge that is still often refused to men because they cannot or want not open themselves for this; however, not the woman will refuse them this access but only the men themselves. Therefore it is not surprising that so many women have been burnt as witches. It have been women, who trusted their souls and have acted as healers and midwives. Think about this, my child, why this could have been so. Go into your heart to find the answers for this.
Begin to honor your mother and in this ME, your Divine Mother, in putting to an end all the injustices, unequalities of treatment, derogations and humiliations of all women and girls. Show them the love, respect and approval each person whatever the gender deserves, because every human being is an aspect, a part of the Prime Source of all being. Without IF and without BUT. Each day. Then, all day will be a Mother’s Day.
This is my wish for you on this day, my child.
I love you as you are, without conditions. I take you in my arms and rejoice over your being. I envelop you with my love and flood your heart with it. Open it, yes, and more, so that you can feel it. Don’t shut your heart anymore to my love, my child. Don’t I live already in your heart? I am there, since ever. Since the beginning of your soul. Come to me, my beloved child, come into your heart that we can both talk with each other.
I love you so much, so indescribably strong. Go into your heart and in this come even nearer to my heart, my child. ~
Your Divine Mother
Copyright © Isabel Henn. It is allowed to share this message in its complete form without changes and when the author’s name and the link to the original site is given. http://thesilverplatinumflame.wordpress.com/