sábado, febrero 19, 2022

Celia Fenn - 19th February 2022/ 20/02/2022 and 22/02/2022 - Feb 19, 2022


19th February 2022/ 20/02/2022 and 22/02/2022

The Sun has moved into watery Pisces, and I can certainly feel the change after light and airy Aquarius. Things seem a little heavier, almost like being under water for a while. Of course, the upside of Pisces is the Neptunian energy of spiritual idealism, so this is also a good time to align with higher frequencies and ignore all the "noise" out there!

Then we have those powerful "2" days coming up, where the energy of the Divine Feminine in her creative Sophia aspect is so strong. But don't forget all the zeros in there. The Zero brings in the wild card element, we just don't know what will emerge from this creative vortex, but we trust that it will be for the highest good of Humanity and the Planet.

I am working very strongly at this time with the energy of "Simple Joy". When things get too heavy and difficult, I take several deep breaths (that inflates the lungs, calms the body and opens the heart center); then I focus on things that bring me Joy, simple things like a vase of flowers, a cup of tea or coffee, listening to music or being in nature or with my cat or a good friend. The more I focus on simple joy, the more I create that joy in my life and the more the anxiety and stress becomes just "background noise".

This is important, because at this time of increased Light Codes and DNA activations, we want to keep our frequency high and our energy signature as clear and coherent as possible. We are emerging as" Homo Luminoso", or the Luminous Angelic Human/New Earth Human. I like the term "Angelica Luminosa" as I identify strongly with my Angelic Family!

Have a wonderful week end everyone!