martes, abril 13, 2021

The AstroMedium - ENERGY UPDATE 🔮✨ - April 13, 2021



The AstroMedium

 

ENERGY UPDATE

The Schumann resonance is spiking again so expect to feel it in your teeth and in your joints. There’s an odd hand and finger symptom occurring now. It feels like pressure, numbness and tingling in the fingers and hands or even pain and aching.

You’ll notice stiffness and joint pain and increased muscle twitching and energy moving through the system.

The synchronicities are WILD!! They are absolutely insane! Our manifestation abilities are out of control right now! We are becoming so much more connected.

However some of you are feeling a lot of fear, shame, depression and anxiety. You’re thinking “I’ve never had this problem before!” “What am I doing wrong?” “Do I need medication?” These are normal thoughts when you’re going through the valleys of your ascension process. Especially if you are in the beginning stages of awakening.

You’re not always going to feel like this. I promise. You don’t need to kill yourself (kundalini awakening had me really considering this), you don’t need to quit pursuing your dreams and you don’t need to get on medication permanently. (I took benzos for a week during one of my upgrades and never took them again). It’s okay to use what’s available to you to make your process more tolerable.

Keep your guides and ancestors close. Call on them and their love and support will be there.

Clear your energy daily!

Angels, Guides, Ancestors, Star family.... please clear my energy field of any and all thought forms, entities, emotions, energies, frequencies of any kind that do not belong to me and are not serving me for my highest good. Please transmute these energies and send them back to the source with love.

Love you all