martes, marzo 02, 2021

Diana Cooper - Anchoring with St. Germain - March 2, 2021





Anchoring with St. Germain

The beloved Master St. Germain is well known for the distribution of the Violet Flame of Transmutation, Freedom, Mercy and Joy. Many people have witnessed miracles in working with the violet flame. Indeed it can benefit you and everyone you want to help. For small or big issues, for planetary service or healing you can ask St. Germain to provide you with his Violet Flame.

Why not try this invocation which helps in clearing away any negative energies.

Start by taking a few deep cleansing breaths, allowing your self to settle down…

I invoke St. Germain and the ascended Masters of the 7th Ray to fill the vessel of my mind with the Violet Flame of Transformation now!… I ask that you heal all mental distractions and restore peace and order in my mind, my heart and spirit…

I invoke St. Germain to anchor the Violet Flame Sun now!… Feel and see a gigantic radiant Violet Sun merging with you. Become a mighty, radiant, loving, compassionate violet Sun…

I now dedicate this space to the Violet Flame; and I ask that the violet flame transmute all negative and stagnant energies in this house, on all levels, and fill it with grace, freedom and ultimate joy!

Rest in this space for as long as you wish, expressing gratitude before closing your meditation. Feel free repeat the invocation for consecutive days to increase its benefits.