lunes, marzo 29, 2021

Celia Fenn - Energy Update - March 29, 2021


Wow what a powerful Full Moon.

It seems to have highlighted our need for self care.

After a year of Covid, so many of us are exhausted.

I spent most of Sunday flat on my back on the bed. I have also heard of many people feeling very tearful and struggling.

This is not an easy time.

We need to rest and take time to be with our feelings whatever they might be.

Sometimes we can only access the peace and the joy if we move through the things that hurt and take our energy.

There is so much hurt and anger "out there" too.

All I can say, is what Archangel Michael always says: Know you are not alone and that the Angels have your back. Always.

Know that you are part of a Planetary Family and a Community of Love and Support.

I love You All!