viernes, febrero 08, 2019

Laura Pleiadian - Which Reality Are You Choosing ~ Through Identification? - Feb 8, 2019



What is it? Recently someone said to me I hope “you” feel better, when an incident happened to my body. And I was like, what? I am in bliss, the me that is the only ME that I know of, surrounds my body as Light. I am not the thoughts connected to the form, connected to the body.


The belief that you are the body that dies ~ is what has kept the programming of 3D consciousness of Limitation, aging and death in place.


This has never been so! The moment of crossing over (into a higher dimension) one always realizes, OH THAT! I am still here, I was never what I thought I was on Earth. I am what animated that. I am so beyond the LIMITATION.


Then repeat over and over (through incarnations) till the realization takes hold, while in a form. And voilà, a master of form, as was always the case. What has changed? Only the identification, from limitation, to limitless awareness of what one is!


So the question is, if there even is one, is have you been conditioned so much, that you identify yourself as only the body? Or your feelings and emotions that take place through the belief of being your body?


No wonder people have feared death of the body. You are not the body, you are what animates the body.


The You that animates your body has NEVER died. Never known death.


To answer a recent question someone asked, me will this get easier, the transformation. The bodily perceptions and thoughts connected to the conditioned programming, IS WHAT is releasing, shattering, dissolving, even now. Is what believes “this” is difficult.


You are switching over to the new program, that exists in the consciousness, that is eternal.


The old conditioning, the body, the thoughts, that think it is all it is, is leaving through non identification as being it.


Practise the awareness of the eternal as the only reality there is. You are beyond the body, you are beyond the thoughts and emotions. You are maneuvering through all dimensions, and animate the form you are in.


That is the new way of being.


Being conscious of what you truly ARE.


Identifying with the true you, only.


That is mastery.


That is Ascension.


That is being present.


That is now and eternal, and ALL that never dies, never began and never ends.


That is the evolved state of consciousness as a Divine Being of Eternal light, filled with love. That only knows itself as THAT.


That is all you are.


Forevermore, in love divine, L’Aura



L’Aura Pleiadian (The New Divine Humanity) 
copyright L’Aura Pleiadian~ The New Divine Humanity 2012-2019.