domingo, marzo 04, 2018

L’Aura Pleiadian - My Holy Beloved ~ Thank YOU for Preparing Me - March 4, 2018





May all be blessed and Live in their sacred Union as Divine Beloved Love in form.

Taking a few slow breaths, relax and read slowly the following, to receive fully into your heart.

Feel the words as LIGHT entering your Heart as you read and breathe.



MY HOLY Beloved ~ thank you for preparing me for Embracing FULLY the Higher aspects of our Divine Union in eternity now, in form.

The Holy United WE ~ that we eternally Are.

I Thank you for the profound guidance of your Presence that is always with me in all moments.

I embrace and accept the grace that opens me completely to the ABUNDANCE as planned for me before incarnating into form.

In all my thoughts and actions, I live for you my Beloved. As the WE ~ that we are, fully united, as Divine masculine and feminine.

Prepared, destined, as our Unique unfolding of our Divine Plan, which continues in all moments for eternity, now.

The Light that shines within my Heart, holds the US that we are. Held in our Divine Presence and Love.

In the Sacredness of THIS LIGHT ~ My Divine Beloved, I enter fully out Love.

May all that desire true Love be blessed and Live in HOLY UNION with their The Divine Beloved, Now.

I breathe us in ~ in all sacred moments.

I bathe my awareness, speech and action, with the unconditional LOVE that is ours.

I consciously feel OUR Presence, as the completion and Fulfillment of Our Divine Plan.

I feel the HOLY Grace and Abundance that is uniquely OURS.

I enter the NEW timeline where we exist in our LOVE Union, fully embodied as our One DIVINE BEING.

I CELEBRATE NOW the Joy and Love of the Radiance of Our Sacred Union.

I fully Join in Divine Union with YOU NOW.

My Heart forever HOLDS this space, this sacredness and anointing of our LOVE.

Our Sacred Union, NOW.

Feel and receive.

And So it is…in Love and Glory



http://www.pleiadiandelegate.com/


copyright L’Aura Pleiadian~ The New Divine Humanity 2012-2018.