viernes, marzo 30, 2018

Nicole Singer - Daily Teachings of the Masters - Friday, March 30, 2018


Daily Teachings of the Masters




Friday, March 30, 2018


This is Sananda, Jesus you have called me.

There are many that are honoring my path

today

and I come to remind you


that my path is your path.


What I have set before you

is Your Truth.

You are seeking a grand finale,

a return and witnessing

of your Truth, yes?

Begin each day to experience a resurrection of consciousness in each of your moments.

"What if I were able to experience this moment in a higher way

from my Divine Self's point of view?"

You are entitled to begin now.

You are understanding the power of intention and vibration.

Begin in earnest

to experience many resurrections throughout your day.

I promise I will be there to hold your hand, to lift your thoughts to your higher vibration

and to remind you 

that my path is your path.

I assure you.

Your Brother, Jesus

Artwork by Ellen Love Vaman



www.teachingsofthemasters.org