miércoles, mayo 14, 2014

Karen Dover - GOD message for 14th May 2014


Beloved ones I am the energies that wish to be placed in the context of GOD and I AM here with YOU as you now read these words and begin the ASCENT out of darkness in TRUTH.  That which has been guided by YOUr SOUL will now be DELIVERED in TRUTH.  I place the coding:

PLATINUM
TITANIUM
ROSE GOLD
EQUILIBRIUM at 528 mhz
TRUTH in ABUNDANCE
RELEASE in TRUTH
EMBRACE at 247 DECIBELS
33 22 99 00 222 666
0000000000000
I place the STAR TETRAHEDRON in the SOLAR PLEXUS,  I place the DOVES of PEACE in the SACRAL,  I place the IDES of MARCH in the BROW and ask that YOU ACCEPT ALL in TRUTH.
The Archangelic energies that are TAUGHT to the human race as AA Michael, AA Sandalphon, AA Uriel, AA Metatron and AA Tdzekeil will now be revealed in TRUTH.
No longer will the human race walk in the blindfolds that were created FOR them, NOW the darkness recedes and TRUTH is revealed in ALL its glory, for thine is the KINGDOM, the POWER and THE ENERGY ETERNAL, I AM GOD and I AM YOUR REFLECTION IN TRUTH.

(c) Karen Dover, all rights reserved
http://www.crystalline-sanctuary.com
Article may be reproduced in its entirety if author and authors website is clearly stated and fully referenced.  This article is in written format and must remain so, no permission is granted to change the format. This article must remain free to access at all times.