viernes, mayo 16, 2014

Consciousness is the key to the Divine Codes – The Divine Mother Shekinah through Marc Gamma ~ 16.05.2014




Many people are using the codes that Archangel Raphael and I have transmitted to you. Many people have had miraculous successes and realized that the codes are indeed heavenly gifts of Creation.


These codes take effect and function only if the person who applies them are completely in the heart and of Love. Who, for example, applying the water code without Needful consciousness or love, will make a wonderful and interesting experience and classify the water unfit for human consumption. Why is this possible?


Now, how should I make it to you more understandable to you with food or something that you take in large quantities? I could show you, that you have not yet arrived in the heart, a change could happen, in yourself and also in your environment.


This means for you: take RESPONSIBILITY. Responsibility for itself and for its fellow men, simply by the fact that you think, feel and act from your heart.


I ask you. How should I proceed if I read these messages from people on the Internet, who speak or write only negatively about these number codes, but above all, what does it mean for you personally?


My answer is simple but clear: If you only rely on others, and your heart that is closest to you is left out, you are not ready to go on. Internally, you already know it, it starts with you, in your heart.
LOVE IS YOUR COMPASS - ALWAYS - AND AT ANY TIME.
Just who is in the heart LOVES and LIVES, will advance in the ascension process.
In the end ALL will create it, because nobody is left behind. You will have no choice but to speak for yourself and not to rely on misguided people. They want to dissuade you that you can't find your heart and can no longer hear what your heart speaks to you. Do not be distracted because this is so, what Spirit want to teach you with this little exercise or lesson.
Stay in the heart and the codes will have the desired effect that was described.
I'll be with you when you apply the codes and I will wrap you in my Love. Even among those who still doubt, I'll be in touch and I will I'll take yours. You are all my children, and you are to me all equally important. No one should be left behind, because all will ascend. Moreover, in another message by another channel will be conveyed, then – when the time and the LOVE is ready to go on.


In great love for you humans, you are my children.
The Divine Mother
Shekinah


P.s. The message was received directly in German and has intended deviations to the English message. It has always been, the Light makes differences and I checked with my heart and they are consistent.
__
Copyright © Marc Gamma. Es ist erlaubt den Artikel zu veröffentlichen, sofern der Text als Ganzes unverändert übernommen, der Name des Autors und der Link zur Originalseite genannt wird. http://soul4free.wordpress.com/