When you use the divine codes from Raphael and the Divine Mother it is important that you stay all the time in your heart, when you use them and draw them on the body, food or water. If you are not in the heart it will not work and the water code, for instance, will give you a wonderful reminder that you are not fully in the heart of yours.

When you face people trying to convince you that something is wrong with the codes and that they are not working, then they are trying to get you out of your heart space and this is something you can overcome in no time if you believe in yourself and the divine codes we have given to you. Only humans with an open heart, balanced and in LOVE will feel the effect of the divine codes given through Raphael and me.

I do know that you are not sure how to proceed with what you heard and read and I, the Divine Mother will tell you the following:
We are approaching a very important portal opening in the very near future not explained to the humans on earth. This portal of LOVE is in the building up phase and will start to transfer wonderful LOVE energies, when the humans have reached a certain level of consciousness. The portal of LOVE is connected to your heart and every person in the field of LOVE will receive it directly from the portal to the own heart.
This portal has such a different quality, so it will give you all the chance to grow and to be the LOVE you are. When you decide to be the LOVE and life in LOVE, you will receive it and this will make you happy and the bliss will surround you and flood you with my divine energy.
Coming to the end of this short message transferred once again to a male channel I will use if it is necessary to transfer some important message to you. I will come again when the time is right and then I shall give some more codes through another channel of mine. I will embed much more energy of love of the divine mother into the codes beside of some new functionality I will not explain here.
Wishing you all the best to find the LOVE in you that you are my beloved child. I am the divine mother and will be holding you in my arms when you reading these lines of mine.
Shekinah
__
Copyright © Gamma Marc. It is allowed to share this message in its complete form without changes and when the author’s name and the link to the original site is given. http://soul4free.wordpress.com