miércoles, mayo 15, 2013

Equanimity – The Divine Mother through Isabel Henn May 14, 2013



23324_536337373051928_907460147_n
Stay calm, my child, there is nothing to be afraid of. There is nothing on earth that you should fear. Your wonderful soul is immortal. Nothing on earth can destroy or affect it. So stay calm and live your life. Only you yourself can accelerate or delay the development of your soul. Through the choice of your thoughts and your attitudes you decide yourself for a soul growth or a stagnation. It is your own choice. But one thing is absolute sure, one day you too will again come back to me and become One with me, merge with me. When that will be, is alone your decision. So enjoy your life in all equanimity and ease. For this I have given it to you, my child. ~
Your Divine Mother
Copyright © Isabel Henn. It is allowed to share this message in its complete form without changes and when the author’s name and the link to the original site is given. http://sirianheaven.wordpress.com/