lunes, julio 19, 2021

Judith Kusel - The only way we can stay in the present moment - July 19, 2021


The only way we can stay in the present moment, in order to manifest new life and new beginnings, we need to be firmly anchored in the Divine, and thus AS ONE with Divinity and as one with Mother Earth.

Even though the New Earth is already here and ascending, we need to be firmly rooted in her as well. Otherwise we will tend to float somewhere in between.

Every morning I make it may business, to not only do my early morning meditations and indeed prayers, which truly uplift me, as the Divine moves within me, but also to, when I busy dressing and getting ready for my daily work, to affirm life in all its aspects. I even do this when first awakening, with my daily protection routine. Even before I get out of bed, I am affirming my day ahead, with I AM affirmations!

In this way I am already affirming my day, and all the goodness which will be coming into my day, filling it with awe and wonder, joy and beauty. It is a positive and uplifting way to start the day, and it lasts.

If during the day, something happens to disturb my equilibrium, as the old Earth will make itself felt still, in some form or another, I will immediately get myself back on track, by repeating the I AM affirming meditations, or even just moments where I again anchor myself in, and even ask for help in doing so, should I still be perturbed in some form or another. More than this, I call in Cosmic Help if I need it. We are never left without assistance to call upon, nor is the Divine ever absent – indeed the Divine lives within you!

Once you start doing this and disciplining yourself in being vigilant and indeed understand that you are in charge of your own life and indeed the way you wish to co-create on a daily basis, you will start doing this automatically. You will start being present more and more and indeed firmly ground your highest soul calling and purpose into the New Earth, with great Love.

The more you do this, the higher your vibrational frequency will become, and indeed the more you will experience unity and harmony within, and this is what will keep you steady, even if the whole world is seemingly chaotic outside. You will not be moved unless you allow yourself to be.

Judith Kusel

http://www.judithkusel.com

Photo: Source Unknown. If you recognize the Source, then please comment below and I will gladly acknowledge the Source.