jueves, julio 29, 2021

Aisha North - Welcome to the August Gathering around the Pond, Sunday August 1 - July 29, 2021





Enter the ocean of tranquility,

and sink into the depths of understanding.

There, the knowledge of the ages awaits you,

supplying answers to all questions still unformed.

Dear friends! The Portals of August are wide open, inviting us all to “sink into the depths of understanding”. At times like these, it is good to know that the deep, tranquil waters of the Pond are always available to us, no matter how hard the winds blow on the surface. This upcoming Sunday, August 1, I hope you will join me at 21:00 my time (UTC + 2) for our August Gathering around the Pond. It is a time to reflect, a time to connect. I am so looking forward to “seeing” you all there!

With love and gratitude from me, Bente/Aisha


PS: you can find the time that corresponds with 21:00 Norway time (UTC+2) in your time zone here.

https://aishanorth.wordpress.com