viernes, octubre 23, 2020

Colleen - Greetings from Galactic Heart . . .- Oct 23, 2020


Greetings from Galactic Heart . . .




How are you doing navigating the latest ascension symptoms?

Personally, extreme itching on my neck and chin only at night was driving me crazy. I couldn't nod off to a peaceful sleep due to the itching. Also, periodically during the day, my scalp would start itching and I would scratch it all over. This usually stopped as soon as I relieved the itching with scratching my entire scalp.



One day Miles called me and asked if anyone was complaining about an itchy scalp. YES, ME! I exclaimed. Then at our last Galactic Sisters gathering, over half the women were also experiencing itching different parts of their bodies. This is due to our nervous systems and electrical systems being adjusted so we can integrate and ground more of the higher frequencies flooding Gaia.

I wonder what Laura Eisenhower will have to share with us about the latest symptoms.

I resonated with the video below about time displacement. Her exact example I have been experiencing. Listen and see if you too are experiencing time displacement. Laura will have something good to share about this phenomena as well. 

 




Join us Sunday for another spectacular LIVE webinar. It is important to gather as often as we can even if it is virtually.

Love and hugs,
Colleen


Thank you to all the people who support Sheldan, PAO and Galactic Heart postings. We are eternally grateful!