viernes, octubre 23, 2020

Celia Fenn - SCORPIO MEDICINE - Oct 23, 2020




 
SCORPIO MEDICINE

So the Sun has moved into powerful Scorpio.

I am certainly feeling it!

Power is Rising.

And the Phoenix energy.

Yesterday I was sitting on my bed which is about a foot away from glass doors that lead onto a balcony.

A pigeon was sitting companionably on the balcony railing.
It was all very peaceful, when....

Whoosh...

An African Black Eagle swished down and tried to take the pigeon!
I was so startled.

This magnificent bird of prey was not more than two feet from me.
I have seen a pair of them circling above the mountains behind my house, but I didn't expect that they would be looking for lunch at my place!

This is not my first encounter with Black Eagles, as they are totem birds for me in my Shamanic work. But they always appear at times of great change, and to bring messages from the Spirit World. (And in Christian tradition they also represent Archangels).

And...of course....in Scorpio mythology the Eagle becomes the Phoenix on the Higher levels and rebirths itself as a new cycle of being.

Wow......just Wow!

There are immense energies moving out there.

Be alert and be awake!

Change is here!


PS. The image of the Eagle is a photo from the internet. I was too startled to also take a picture of "my" Eagle.