jueves, octubre 01, 2020

Aisha North - Welcome to the October Gathering around the Pond, Sunday October 4 - Oct 1, 2020



 
 
Dear friends!
Once again we stand before a vibrant, new month. A month that starts and ends with a full moon. A month where it seems a lot of dust will be kicked up by all those still trying to obscure the light that is already so present on this planet. For the light keeps pouring in, and with it, comes a frequency meant to literally shake up whatever needs to be shifted. I am looking forward to BE with all of you for our Gathering this Sunday. As ONE, we can light up the path for those who have a hard time navigating through all of the chaos and confusion out there:

“Incandescent light

is emerging from your core.

Do not be fazed by your own powers,

for you are indeed a beautiful force of nature.

You are not here to dim yourself down.

Rather, you are here to shine as brightly as you can,

letting your true star quality come through.

So allow yourself to shine, stand tall and true to your calling.

That way, you will guide those still faltering on their own path,

helping them find their way back home.”

My sister and I have been on a journey through the Norwegian mountains these last few days. I have never seen the fall colours as vibrant as this ever before.

For this upcoming Gathering, I have been guided to hold a drum ceremony with my sisters for the Gathering at 21:00/ 9 PM my time (UTC + 2). This means I will not be hosting an online meditation this month. If you have a drum and feel called to do so, I do hope you will bring it to this Gathering too. Please feel free to add whatever speaks to you to this Gathering, allowing your very own “star quality” to shine through ! Looking forward to seeing you all shine brightly this Sunday.

With love and gratitude from me, Bente/Aisha 

PS: you can find the time that corresponds with 21:00 Norway time (UTC+2) in your time zone here.