miércoles, agosto 15, 2018

Gillian MacBeth-Louthan - THE QUANTUM AWAKENING - August 15, 2018



THE QUANTUM AWAKENING

A Website, a Global Electronic Newsletter,

A Thought, A Way of Life and a ‘Sanctuary of Truth

Issue #236

AUGUST 2018




IN THIS ISSUE

***from your hostess of light “Talequah speaks”
***Every thought is a time piece that commands immediate consideration
***All energies move forward in a field of invisible display



************************************


From your Hostess of Light

Thank you Jesus we got thru these last 3 eclipses. These July & August eclipses have been affecting me for 2 years, I can finally breathe a sigh of relief. Mercury goes direct on my birthday 8/19 and the crowd cheers!

Most of you are aware of the mama orca whale that carried her deceased baby for 17 days almost starving herself to death. She finally let go thankfully, but really can you ever let go? During my 8:8 workshop in Tennessee, we worked with the Elohim of the whales (A-Qua-la) and dolphins via sound and soul we were able to connect with the mama whale, as a pod of sister whales. We each fed her inter-dimensionally, feeding her soul, as well as her body. Giving her manna she could digest easily since she could not bear to eat anything, she just wanted to die. The meditation felt so real to everyone, we really felt she had taken food from us, some rubbing her tongue to encourage feeding. Yesterday this beautiful lady of the sea swam thru my living room showing her underbelly as big as a submarine, demanding my undivided attention. I brought thru these channeled words for all of us that hold the magic of the ocean in our hearts.



Talequah speaks (Mama Whale)…

My sisters of the sea that swim through time with basketfuls of love that fed my heart, as one that leaves their babe adrift a river knowing that the babes Future is grander than their past. When you offered me your spiritual food coming from your heart of gold I drank from it like a thirsty sponge that had washed up on shore and dried out as a desert.
You came to me as an island of light that showed me hope shining in the background of a dark sky. You came to me in a form that I could receive in my sadness. For none of my brothers or sisters of the ocean could assist with my grief but you my pod of Sirian sister whales came in a form that absorbed into my soul helping to lift me from the heaviness of my heart And the sinking of my soul. I looked at your Shining Light and remembered my home in the Stars remembered that we are all Sirian of nature, all whales. I Remembered that births were centuries apart in times of star dust old. I cherish the time that I had with my child.


The funerary March swam through the hearts of all that were human allowing them to remember the death of a child that they too have carried through time and space. Each one of you gave of yourself so fully and completely it filled my heart with bliss and the soul of my baby swam about me with Delight. For I saw her enjoying her elongated time in a very small wee Earth incarnation as she flitted about spiritually enjoying the feeling of what Earth had to offer.


She comes as a reminder to all of Earth that life is Fleeting and Precious and Beautiful and filled with love. I received your gift of love and living Manna as you fed me spiritually in a place, a dimension of time and heart that I could receive. It is you that breathed the life back into me!! I swim over your hearts and your life showing you our connection, showing you my underbelly, where my motherhood is still upturned because I have not cycled and released in my body yet. Depression is not just for humans as you sea!

I show you the vulnerability of all species and how they are interconnected Heart to Heart and never shall it be any other way. You are my sisters of the sea you are my pod from the Stars and we shall always be one in our hearts, we are joined forever. It is you that sent out the Ripple of light that touched all of planet Earth. As they watched me, God watched them! The love I have for you is deeper than any ocean on earth and I wanted you to know that

your sister of the stars and the seas, Talequah


*********************************************

Every thought is a time piece that commands immediate consideration.

Each minute that passes is as a cosmic gift certificate to be spent at the place of your choice. Amounts and values of this gift certificate are structured and redefined to fit earth. As the pulse of light strengths in proportion to desired outcomes it moves its consciousness forward thru time to look at each and every one of its conceptions. Seeing how they are spending their life force.

What is less than in time and value is multiplied and expanded as Choices are blatantly seen for what they are hiding. An evolutionary wave length of expansion in direct proportion to the creators pulse, is felt on a cellular level Time once obstructed is seen for its flexibility, bending forward or backward takes the same energy.

As mankind changes his awareness of what space and time is, he will release himself from the shackles of his past choices which continue to restrict life. The molecules of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness are streaming forward thru time and space without hesitation.

Mankind has the innate ability to become as the ‘masters’ he actively bows to. Receiving the star keys is the center of this truth. Stars and galaxies live within the human body and DNA. They are stellar captives of matter and antimatter, who request to be set free. The universe is moving forward with or without you dear one. Completion of the old programs quickens as the new codes are issued to earth via the cosmic pulse. All is amplified as light ebbs and flows.

Thought forms of light are ingathered, reevaluated and. All will be accountable of how they have spent there life force. Physical ionization is necessary to quicken the process of man moving upward into a brighter physical light.

A great gift awaits those that are strong enough to stay on the path of light, involution and evolution. Those that are righteous in light thought and deed are seen by the light of their intentions. They shall be lifted on high to be delivered from an looming molecular fall. A body of belief must exist before this can happen. The gifts of what is holy will come to a place of saturation and maturity and a light filled program will be finalized. Light awareness from outside sources will be transferred. Old ways of thinking will be liquefied.

New beliefs will be created at an excelled speed giving life to all thought and words. Divine seeds that have been afraid to sprout until now take root in this higher atmosphere of light. By living in a place of light wearing a garment of love humanity will be able to move past the intergalactic fence to a place of new energy codes. Star keys are given in response to an outcry from the future. Mankind will once again be given the tools to save itself from a self-induced coma.

*******************************************

All energies move forward in a field of invisible display. No event is wrong or right all serve a place of divine proportion. For all that is expected, births the unexpected. Everything leads to evolution no matter where the path begins and ends. It is by walking upon your own makings and marks thru time that you will understand your abilities.

As you walk into the wholeness and the holiness of the expression of who you once knew yourself to be, you will find that the lines that divide and separate your being begin to fade. You will find that the expression of self that you know as the beginning and the ending of this life no longer are divided mechanisms. They have become streamlined. Issuing decrees of cleansing and clearing.

Open the gate to all that keeps separated in thoughts, and longings. Open the gate to a future in which you are totally in health, in love, in joy, in beauty, in youth. For it is only your belief systems that decay the body. It is only your belief systems that keep you from moving forward in leaps and bounds. It is your canyon that seems endless in a sky that seems cloistered. Open the gate and set free all that has once served you so that it can learn to fly, to swim, to tunnel deep into the earth. Open the gate to everything that your parents, your teachers, and your lovers told you that you could not be, you could not accomplish, you could not experience.

Experience the flowing of your being, without end and without beginning. Let go of all self-imposed limitations. Let go of all excuses that you have worn as mementos. Unleash the potential that you have kept sequestered, growing root-bound in containers of old thinking that limit you. Open to see all that is happening in a single moment in any place in time.

When God, the Almighty One, the Prime Creator desires, that desire is enough to make birth it Your desires have great potential within them. God but desires an outcome and it is made so. Watch your words and world more closely and you will see what we speak is not an alienated truth, nor a diluted truth, but an expanded truth. Let go of the way you define yourself and allow your soul to re-define you in a way that serves the soul’s path. We are the Pleiadian Council of Light be brave enough to run barefoot into your future.