sábado, agosto 22, 2015

Ann Albers - Love Shifts - 22 August, 2015


My dear friends, we love you so very much,

Everything in your life serves a purpose whether or not you can see it at the time it occurs. In every joy and every pain, there is reason, and the deepest reason beneath all things is that your soul is traveling towards a greater awareness of its union with God's love. There are deep layers to your being many of which are not present to your conscious mind. So you may say, "Oh yes, I know I am one with God's love," but in truth you do not yet feel it, experience it and have the joy of knowing it as a reality in which you find heaven on earth. This is the point and purpose of all things, and indeed of your life on earth - to return to the awareness and experience of your oneness with God's love.


So what do you do, in practical terms, when you find yourself in a challenging situation? First and foremost, do not beat yourselves up. Do not ask what you have done wrong. Dear ones, you have never done anything wrong in our eyes. You are simply growing. Far better to pray, "God return me to an awareness of love. Return me to knowing I am loved right here and right now, even in the middle of this challenge." Then dear ones, sit down, breathe and receive our love. Simply breathe and use your intention. Even the simplest act of being willing to receive love, allows us – the angels – to work with your energy field and to help attune you to the energies that will attract solutions, kinder situations, etc.

Be willing also to do the smallest self-loving acts for yourself no matter what the challenge in your life, for these affirm truth and help you, vibrationally, begin to shift your situation. You are not helpless dear ones. Tuning your beings into love, in any form, will help you change your energy and shift out of even the most challenging spaces. As some of you say, often, "The only way out is up," and we would add... "vibrationally speaking."

God Bless You! We love you so very much.
-- The Angels
Message From Ann 
Thank you for all the love and prayers. I am totally healed of my weird case of shingles and counting the numerous blessings that came from an unpleasant adventure. Since I created it by intending to "take away another's pain" I sat still for hours looking at every area in my life where I'd been willing to sacrifice my joy if I thought it would help someone else. I had previously thought I was done with that pattern, but once I committed to digging the habit out by the roots, I found subtle nuances of it all over my life! There were times when I was willing to worry instead of have faith, times when I felt sorry for someone rather than affirming a person's power, and the list went on. These were all subtleties, but nonetheless, they robbed me of my God-given power to see love, be love, and share love.

I did all the right physical things to get rid of the condition. I was bathing in Epsom salts and separately water with apple cider vinegar three times a day. I took supplements. I meditated, rested, watched Braco DVDs and asked for prayers. Dear ladies in Croatia gazed for me with Braco, which helped greatly. I changed my diet. But the deep healing came when I finally said, "Ok God. Ok Angels. I know there's a lesson here to feel your love even in the midst of this and to focus on who I really AM!" I affirmed the light of perfection in my soul and one night, feeling quite ready to be done, I simply told the angels, "Take me to heaven tonight. Immerse me in the truth of my light, and plant me back in my body tomorrow morning with the awareness of the light and joy within and nothing else." The following morning, upon awakening, with the very first awakening breath, I felt like I was a baby taking my first breath. I felt my entire soul - me - the love, the joy, the humor - slide right into my body and I felt joyous. I knew the condition was energetically gone. Within days I had healed completely except for a few scabs and scars that are on their way out.

I went to see Summer Bacon, my friend who channels a beautiful spirit – Dr. James Martin Peebles – in deep trance. He is a spokesperson for angels. At her gatherings only some people get called on, when their names are picked out of a basket. I intended with all my heart to be one of them. Sure enough, my name was picked. Dr. Peebles, the spirit who comes through her, spoke to me. "You are done... and finally that demon that has been riding around in your spirit for centuries clawed itself out." I was in shock. My shingles wasn't a typical rash in one area as most cases are. Instead it was all over me in odd places, and I would literally feel a sting, then watch as my skin ripped open in razor like cuts from the inside out. It hurt, but I kept feeling something awful was leaving! Apparently it was.

Looking back I know that this "demon" he spoke of was simply some piece of my soul that carried a deep misunderstanding of its own worthiness of love. This was likely created lifetimes ago and was usually dormant except when something really wonderful was occuring in my life, whereupon it would rise up and create self-sabotague. Although this was one un-fun situation, I'm singing and dancing for joy because at long last the energy inside of me that tends to trip me up every time I feel the bliss of God is gone. I'm so happy! My healing abilities have increased, and so has my bliss! What an adventure!

So yes, yes, yes!! Adding love to any situation transforms it! As soon as I got back in that divine consciousness, aware of the truth of my soul's light, even the darkest energies left my body - a bit dramatically - but nonetheless, gone! And if you feel you are in need - lost, lonely, broke, dealing with difficult people, unhealthy, depressed, whatever the challenge, remember... Your soul is and always will be whole! Your soul is pure light, pure love. All the rest is just born of some part within that misunderstands, feels unworthy, feels unlovable. Sit in silence. Breathe and receive help from the angels. Ask to be returned to the truth of your beautiful perfection... and enjoy the blessings that come from freeing yourself from even those illusions you didn't know existed!

Love you all! Have a blessed week.
Ann
Please feel free to share any of my messages or posts. The only thing I ask is a small note: ©Ann Albers, www.VisionsofHeaven.com