miércoles, julio 30, 2014

Journal Entry 07.30.2014



Avalanche Lilies
Journal Entry 07.30.2014
With the demise of my former laptop, I probably lost most of my older photos… hope you won’t mind a nice one from a NW Hiker called “Hiking Queen”. My hiking jonker was “Flora”… I’m an avid wildflower fan… or was.
We’re having a Heat Wave, but it ain’t a tropical one. It’s DRY and HOT, 102 F today and same tomorrow. The hills are getting browner by the day. The corners of the lawn that don’t get the benefit of the sprinkler are crispy. BIG fire danger in the State, with a huge fire over 250,000 acres finally getting partially contained, but still others breaking out in areas where I used to hike once upon a time.

Now that I finished my series on “One Who Has Served”, I feel like I’m in that betwixt and between space where one is just after dreaming and before coming fully awake. I’m aware of my real family eager awaiting my “arrival” or re-blending and the growing presence of my walk-in’s energies.
Thank you, everyone who wrote a comment or sent an email; I appreciate all of you (even the silent, shy ones!) who have made this little blog a success, for me at least. I never expected anyone to even want to read what I had to write, so it was a wonder to me to receive some of the reactions that I have the past two years. A friend in town who happens to read the blog said that my readers and I had formed a little community of sorts. I know that many of you have become internet friends and correspondents, if only through the occasional comment or email.
These kinds of ties will be important in the future for those of you who will remain here to work on engendering the needed changes in our societies, cultures, communities, families and as individuals. We work from the individual and out, but every step is important. Know that while you might not be sure of what gifts you have to offer, your imagination, enthusiasm and love for each other will light the way to knowingness.
I come from two cultures imbued with the highest essence of Love. It is with Love that I bless each and every one of you now.
Before I go… which is still a few months away, I hope to share more of my process with you. In this way, it will prepare those who do follow in my footsteps to feel more steady about the process. It is actually not an unusual one, whether from the walk-in or walk-out standpoint. And right now, boots on the ground are important. I know there are some who might ask me why am I leaving now? Well, orders are orders. My mission is complete and it’s time for this fragment or aspect of my Higher Self to re-blend and go Home, for I’ve actually been here longer than intended.
Not much of 3D appeals to me or ever did to tell the truth; I just put up with what I found here because there were few other options. I have longed to be around people who really appreciated art, who protected groves of trees, who kept their cities and towns clean, who protected their air, water and soil… who worshiped the Source of All with gentle devotion.
From one of my Sirian friends, I’m learning more about Home everyday. And I find that I can tune-in on my own memories so it appears that “my” mind and that of Lady Taz are becoming more intermeshed every day. I am so ready, now, to go Home that I even surprise myself.
I can now look at things at work with complete detachment as to the outcome, which is just the sort of detachment one must develop when ascending. Nothing can come now between me and my intended goal. Meanwhile, my physical body continues to undergo the cleansing routines that it has undergone for the last couple of decades… one reason why I’m really tired and ready to end this mission. My walk-in will have to deal with the aches and pains, but she assures me that she is well up to the task.
There are so many things to do in the coming months and years, exciting things… and startling things. I really don’t have any clear insights just yet and probably wouldn’t share them if I did, as prior knowing can change the outcome. Intent, focus and detachment… all good things to practice while you’re engaged in the activities that take yourselves and your communities into the New World that you will be forging. Remember, like ascension it’s a step-by-step process. One project, one step at a time. Any good gardener knows that you have to do soil preparation first, as tedious as it might be… for the rewards will be great in the long run, with stronger plants and larger harvests. And so it is with planning and bringing a new world into being.
And step-by-step, in tiny increments I am leaving this world. I have a mate, and three large families to return to and much work. I will continue on lending my support to Project Earth, but from the other side as it were. And someday, I hope to greet some of you who find your way to one of my homes on Venus or in the Pleiades. You will be very welcomed.
Namaste.
Eliza
All Rights Reserved, Elizabeth Ayres Escher, http://www.bluedragonjournal.com
Photo Credit: http://www.nwhikers.net – Avalanche Lilies at Summerland, Mt. Rainier National Park.