miércoles, julio 30, 2014

More healing codes 5 – The Divine Mother through Isabel Henn July 30, 2014





23324_536337373051928_907460147_n
(Translated from original language german)
My child, today I will give you more healing codes. It is a while since the last now and I want to use the opportunity as long as my scribe is still on earth.
She had to cope first with the passing of her beloved dog into another dimension and also to regain her full balance before this is possible now.
She has recorded the last weeks in her journals and published her journey and her spiritual work on herself accountable for all. She did this on my wish. These journals can help you to find and walk your own path.
The sickness of her dog has brought you many important codes and today there are new ones who are based on a mishap of my scribe. The witch has shot onto her ;) and she has asked me for the appropriate code. She got some more who have to do with the back and problems that are related with it.
But I please ask you to see a doctor when you have such problems because a prolapse of a disc can easily lead to complications or a damage of nerves. The healing codes I give you today should but alleviate the healing and pain relief and also help to reverse the damage.
Now, here they are and some more.

71 91 334  for lumbago

87 47 838  for problems with the sciatic nerve

78 78 833  for prolapsed intervertebral disc

89 87 438  for a bulge of an intervertebral disc

81 74 311  for eczema in general

38 37 684  for feeling of fullness

86 66 431  for flatulence

18 19 811  for first aid in heatstroke together with other measures

33 14 993  for sunstroke

By now you know that these numerical orders work very well. You are more trained now with their use.
My scribe uses them very often although they don’t work for her personally not so well anymore but this has other reasons. Her body was damaged too much in the last years and she knows now also, that all the illnesses that you have, my beloved child and my other children too, do affect her body. She is very close to me and One with all that is and this awareness let her feel these things on her own body. As she will soon ascend a last time  she can already rejoice that her further existence will be much more enjoyable.
My beloved child, I don’t like to make prophecies or to give dates, but in this case I can tell you with a heart full of joy, that the end of the illusion in which you live is near. I can’t tell you when the veil of forgetfulness and illusion will eventually raise, there are still some things that must all play together first.
Your call for changes has been heard and much that has been prepared until now can now get under way. I don’t want to reveal too much because it shall be a big surprise for you. A wonderful surprise. Until then and forever I embrace you with my inifinite and limitless love for you. ~
Your Divine Mother
the soul4free blog isn’t available at the moment.
Copyright © Isabel Henn. It is allowed to share this message in its complete form without changes and when the author’s name and the link to the original site is given. https://thesilverplatinumflame.wordpress.com/