jueves, diciembre 12, 2013

About me ! – 12- 12- 2013 – Multidimensional Ocean




Hi guys! 
A few people have asked me on private questions about me, my channeling work and technique, or had other discussions. Usually, I don’t have enough time to have one to one email with people and friends. This is because I work and study at the same time, and try to run 2 websites, and channel as well.. and with a slow broadband and windows 8.1 .. this is tricky.. and painful at times, not to mention the 3 hours daily travel time, the preparation for the next day’s work and classes (takes up to 5 hours per night), and the exams and readings I have to do for my post grad course.
So I am sorry if I can’t reply to emails or chats til roughly June, when I will be busy applying for a job… !
Such is my path in life, I have to work hard to make a living for me and help my family as well. No other way of surviving for us otherwise. So I thought I would say a little about me and my channeling work and try to hit on a few readers’ questions while I am home sick for the day… 
_________________________________________
MY CHILDHOOD:
- I was born in East Europe on a farm. I have traveled from age 7 with my family in a few countries in Europe and since I am an adult I have lived in 2 European countries.
- I have always recalled living on Mars and on the Moon, in previous lives of course. I used to tell of those things to my family, but they always told me that there is no one living on other planets and that there is no extra- terrestrial life in the Universe. Which made me sad and scared, and I have always told them that that was not true, that life was plentiful in the universe, otherwise why would the universe be so big, if it was just all for our planet. We agreed on that.

- Since one particular day at age 3, I have always known that I was on Earth for a specific purpose, even though I still don’t fully know that purpose. But I did know that my life and mission was different on Earth than most of the people living on it. I have been trying to recall my mission since age 3, when I noticed that my memory was becoming corrupted and that I begun forgetting what happened the day before, unless I really thought about it.
- Since that same day, at 3 years old, I realized that I was forgetting what i did a few hours before, or what I just had for breakfast. I realized that Earth was having a heavy impact on my being and on my memory.. and that my past lives and between lives memories were slowly becoming a blur.. and what I thought I would always remember, was slowly fading away.. and to my horror, as I looked into my memory, I realized that the reason why I was on Earth, as huge and important as it was, was impossible for me to retrieve already. So I set on the search for my reason for being here since that day! :)
- I also remember my life planning and of being told about the Inner Earth and the lives and water there, and about the life on Mars and inside of it.
- I knew about the pyramids on Mars and about the face on Mars at age 3, in the mid 70s.when no body knew about those things on Earth and I also knew about the Moon structures and buildings. I told my family what I recalled from those places and I told them that ET beings live on the Moon and on Mars. I told them that humans used to live on Mars before a great catastrophe hit Mars,and we evacuated it, living memories for us to be able to see from Earth (aka the face and the pyramids).
- I could see ghosts and spirits as a child, I could see ghosts enter people’s bodies and I could see how people were influenced by those bad spirits or ghosts.
- I could see behind the veil of matter and of the solid world. My eye sight seeing things at a molecular / atomic / nuclear level, which means that I could also activate molecules and change the shape of things: for example turn a tennis ball inside out just by looking at it, make plants and grass grow in a matter of minutes, etc.. of course my family totally freaked out, and insisted that for my own safety I never do these things again. (they were truly scared, so scared that I became scared of this, and I forgot how to do those things on demand).
PAST LIVES
I recall vividly living on Atlantis (perhaps 2 lives: one in the glorious times and one in the end times of that society).
I also lived several lives in Ancient Egypt, one possibly as Sekmet.
I was a female pilot/ navigator during world war 2, on a bomber, working in an American/ UK team. I fought the Nazi ideology.
I never had a long life on Earth, as I could never adapt to life here, I usually died in accidents or disease, or by self harm. I died age 13 or 15 in my last life, in a horse accident, after stealing a stallion that nobody had rode before. He throw me down and I broke my neck in a matter of seconds. I never felt any pain, i was very surprised at how fragile human lives were for me to die on the spot like that.
For those of you interested in reading about my past lives, here are some of my memories:
http://2012indyinfo.com/past-lives-reminescences/
PRE- EARTH LIVES
I had several lives on various planets, among many societies and civilizations, including the civilizations of the beings that now visit me: Arcturus, Procyon, Sirus, Andromeda, Pleiadies,  also among Bellatricians, Procyonans and Centaurians.
I came on Earth as part of a benevolent effort to collaborate with new species and travel together to discover Earth. We did not know much about those species, but decided as an act of good will to travel on their space ship, with their fleet, while our own fleet followed us, and had no idea we were onboard. The expedition was made mainly of Pleiadian beings and other benevolent civilisations, such as the Sirians.
Those species were Annunki and Lizard beings, and we had no idea that a war would break out once in orbit around the Earth, as they wanted to have the planet to themselves when they have seen its beauty.
I have died in orbit between Earth and Mars in that life, in a space suit and have been here since that time, following the planet’s evolution process.
ET CONTACTS
- I have had several ET interactions and encounters. Although, on my demand, mainly in spirit form, and through telepathy, and interactions with light ships, cloud ships (and there is no doubt that these were clouds, as they totally move in different formation for miles in a matter of seconds..) and galactic ships, and light spheres and flashes.
- My interactions take place during sleep mainly, with Sirians (including Humans and reptoids beings working with SaLuSa), Andromedans, Arcturians, Procyon person, Ashtar, SaLuSa and Arch Angel Michael.
- My latest contact with a space ship was in October, it was a close encounter with my protector ship that came about 5- 10 meters from my window. They were so close that I could see the windows of the ship. It is a red ship, the size of a micro-bus, we interacted by telepathy and they flashed their lights at me, and responded to my questions by moving in certain positions to answer my questions. ps: I interact with them for about 3 years and it can last hours, and it feels so safe and exciting.
SaLuSa and his crew, and Ashtar saved my life several times, by either preventing my house from being blown up,or by protecting me from unwanted guests in my house… They have helped me in very tangible and physical ways from their ships and through telepathy.
Here is a list of most of the beings that i interact with, and of course I was guided to this list by them, only after I had spent a night of telepathy chatting to those beings, and to read their physical description on the site the day after was an amazing experience!! the description is exactly what they looked like in my contact with them and dreams!! and i have never read their description before! :) http://www.paoweb.com/gfmcenta.htm
CHANNELING
I have never thought that i could channel..NEVER!! it had never even crossed my mind.. then i discovered SaLuSa by Mike Quinsey, in fact I was guided to his messages and Barbara Marciniak’s messages by a reptoid woman, who was with me for a week. She also introduced me to an article called Do you wish us to show up? and we discussed a lot through telepathy and during my dreams with her and with other Galactic Federation members who came with her.
I still could never imagine me doing channeling,  so it is not until the ETs and AA Michael made contact with me that this has started for me a few years ago but i have never dreamt of this or asking for this to happen to me, to be honest.I had never even imagined that i could ever do this.. never, never, never has it even crossed my mind or imagination.
 I have spent about 2 weeks with SaLuSa and many cloud ships and light ships where i lived at the time.
 and he asked me if I wanted to channel him, gave me 2 weeks to think about it and decide then. 
 We worked together for 2 weeks on various projects, including making youtube videos
 and he (SaLuSa) thought me how to channel during that time. He even had to correct my spelling mistakes, as I am not a native speaker of English.. and there were many mistakes.. he spent more time correcting my mistakes than giving me a message :) !! he kind of gave up on that then and insisted that i would improve if i kept at it. 
actually spent hours with him getting me to fine tune the messages and i could see his ship outside my house for hours.
 Also of interest is that when he is physically near, the message is much clearer and stronger.
It is like talking on the phone, i hear him, except there is no phone.
- About 6 months later, I have also done an online TAUK course with Suzanne Spooner, which was excellent and really encouraged me in my work and gave me a lot of confidence in my channeling work, which I lacked of before. 
This course thought me how to use a pendulum and how to make sue that i am protected and ask for it.
 - on top of those things I am involved in spiritual work since 1997 (not online), i work with a group of people internationally
 so i was already thought how to contact my Higher Self
I hope you guys have enjoyed reading this and that it will help you in your own light work :)
May you all have peace at heart, love, joy and purpose in your lives (past, present and futur).
With much love, Multidimensional Ocean.
.
Copyright © Laura/ Multidimensional Ocean. All Rights Reserved. Permission is given to copy and distribute this material freely, provided the content, including the title, is copied in its entirety and unaltered, is distributed freely, and this copyright notice and links are included:http://multidimensionalocean.wordpress.com/