viernes, noviembre 01, 2013

What you are – The Divine Mother through Isabel Henn November 01, 2013




23324_536337373051928_907460147_n
(Translated from original language german)
What are you, my child?
You are love, you are unconditional love, born out of my essence. You are part of my creation, a part of my Self. You are a beautiful immortal being. Your soul may be young or old, but it is immortal and will “someday” re-merge with me. Sometime in the infinity of Being, we will both completely be also energetically and physically ONE again. You are not separate from me. All separation is only an illusion. In truth as a part of me you are connected as with invisible threads inseparable from me. Enjoy your earthly life, my child. Make your experiences, let your light and your love so beautifully illuminate the Earth, and later, in all eternity, come back to me, my Beloved. ~
Your Divine Mother
Copyright © Isabel Henn. It is allowed to share this message in its complete form without changes and when the author’s name and the link to the original site is given. http://thesilverplatinumflame.wordpress.com/