lunes, noviembre 25, 2013

Energetic interference and creation in the New Earth - Karen Doonan - November 25, 2013


Events over the past few linear days have in many ways illuminated something very clearly for me that I have been taught under the old 3d earth paradigms to ignore and to filter out over and over again. I have written many blogs on the subject of creating within the New Earth and in particular on becoming more conscious of the frequencies that are used in order to manifest that which is within the HEART SPACE. Under the old 3d earth paradigms you were TAUGHT over and over again to give over your power to those around you. This appears in many forms within the outer waking life experience, from a parent stating to their child “I know better than you” to an employee having to do as they are told by someone who is in “charge and more senior”. All of the scenarios working to reinforce the teaching that others know better than you do.


I have had a very deep lesson in this over the past few days and one that I do not wish to ever experience again. It has however allowed me to understand to new levels the ability that the human vehicle has to filter out that which is clearly stated.  I will not go into much detail for it serves no one involved in the scenario for me to do this. My SOUL asked to show me TRUTH and it was shown clearly.
Under the New Earth frequencies YOU are asked to create and to manifest that which resides within the HEART SPACE, again I have guided this and blogged about this often. YOU are however not asked to abdicate your power and to allow others to interfere with your creation. “How can they do this?” I hear you ask, well first of all they need your permission. The way that this permission is granted is part of the teaching that seeks to remain hidden at ALL times within your human vehicle. If this teaching can remain hidden then it can attempt at all times to blind you to the manifestation and why it is being placed in a holding pattern. For ANY frequency that is not TRUTH and is being used to try to create your dream in the New Earth is NOT supported and you will be placed in a holding pattern until you can dissolve said frequency and instead use a frequency from a higher dimensional timeline.
At human conscious waking mind level this may seek to teach you also that it is a complicated process, NOT SO.  LOVE JUST IS and YOU ARE. It is the FEELing that will give away the frequency, the FEELing that something is just “not right” or “off” and that FEELing will GROW as you try to work with the frequency.  ONLY the LOVE that IS can be used to manifest within the New Earth as any other frequency is not supported.  How many of you at this time are trying to create and manifest a dream and are allowing others to energetically pull the rug from beneath you? The answer may shock you. At a human conscious waking mind level those “others” in your outer waking life are unlikely to state “can I come and interfere with your dream”. They will however UNCONSCIOUSLY try to sabotage said dream.
This blog is not about being in judgement, for unconsciously all are attempting to interfere with all, this is what the human race were TAUGHT to do under the old 3d earth paradigms, it is a teaching such as this that allowed the old 3d earth to hold on for so long and to keep the human race contained and suppressed. It is only now moving out of the old 3d earth paradigms that these frequencies are being illuminated and are asked to be dissolved. For until YOU dissolve them, until YOU take back your power and take FULL responsibility for the manifestation of this your human life experience YOU will kept in a holding pattern. FOR TRUTH JUST IS and YOU ARE.
It has taken me some linear time and a dance with a familiar pain to be able to illuminate that which is now shown CLEARLY to me. A teaching that has run deep within my energy signature for aeons and the illumination of it has shocked me. I could let it further hold me by moving straight into judgement or anger but that is not the point of my SOUL illuminating it for me, the point is to illuminate it for me in order for me to dissolve it and to gain in strength. For I am here for a purpose and a reason and that which seeks to teach me otherwise is losing its grip on me from each moment to each moment.
I send much love to ALL at this time, the messages of support and of love at times overwhelming and I am truly blessed to have such support. For those of you who FEEL you have little support I ask for you to look again. YOU are not here to SHARE your human life on ALL levels with everyone around you for many are still running the old 3d earth teachings deeply and are completely blind to them. This  teaching from the old 3d earth paradigms  will seek to DISEMPOWER YOU at all times.  The dream within YOUr heart space is YOUrs, YOU came here to this planet in this dimensional timeline KNOWing that YOU had the tools and the knowledge to give BIRTH to this DREAM. In order to fully manifest it YOU must cultivate it with the LOVE that IS and pour this frequency through ALL levels of YOUr BEing.
There will be those around YOU who seek energetically to prevent YOU from doing this, they do this unconsciously for they have not fully acknowledged at human conscious waking mind level who they are in TRUTH so they walk within the teachings of the reality into which they birthed originally. A reality that is now dissolving and as it dissolves seeks to create as much chaos and pain as it possibly can, seeking to hold on to the last breath.
The only way to FEEL TRUTH is to FEEL and this is only achieved by allowing the heart space to remain fully open. As I instinctively sought to close down the HEART space temporarily to cope with the outpouring of emotions it INTENSIFIED the pain and blinded me further. It was only by allowing the HEART space to remain open and stepping back and detaching from the drama that sought to take hold that I could illuminate this teaching.
ALL JUST IS and YOU ARE. At this time YOU are asked to have FAITH and TRUST in SELF as you work to anchor the New Earth frequencies and understand that the responsibility for manifesting YOUr dream in TRUTH lies with YOU at ALL TIMES.
Kx
(c) Karen Doonan, all rights reserved