viernes, noviembre 08, 2013

Archangel Raphael – “Maestros of your Melodies” – October 18, 2013 – (English) by Gabriel Raio Lunar





AA Raphael
Good night, dear and beloved angels ! I am your brother who love you so much, I am Raphael. I would like to ask each of you who read my words this time: what do you like to do most ? What kind of music you like to hear ? What have you done to have some fun after your weekly tiring routine? Oh, dear ones, there are plenty of attractions that can soften tensions acquired during the routine of your troubled days .
One of the beautiful ways you have is the music ! What is your musical taste ? This, put now the music you most like to listen while reading my message, because I want that to be a cheerful message to your hearts. I wish you smile while reading my words, this is what I wish you for : JOY. We listen to music, we listen to delicious music and also like to invite you to join us, listening to the music of the Universe.
I know how much gets to be uncomfortable for you the traffic noise, the noise of children screaming, dogs barking, people in changed voice tones, we know what ails your tasty silence. But I would like to invite you to make these everyday events in a delightful music to the ears. Yes, dear ones ! You are the maestros and can do it brilliantly. When you are in situations like these, I invite you to pick up your baton and begin to conduct this orchestra. Transform your lives in a sweet melody, my dear ones, because that’s what it is, a melody . That’s how it should be lived and felt, in a smooth way and exciting.
Your lives are works of your regency, as you command the everyday situations, it becomes more exciting or more tragic and sad, that’s you who are giving the feeling and emotion in the show, that’s you who are setting the tone and note. I invite you now to reflect and evaluate: how are you orchestrating the music of your lives ? Which note and tone you are and if you want to continue with the same or if you’ll leave for a new symphony ? Who decides are you, my beloved angels  you are the masters, the maestros of your ways .
I love you and I thank you immensely for being incarnated at this time. You are the perfect maestros for the next spetacle. Raphael.
Gabriel : Thank you, my dear and sweet Angel.
Translation: Carolina Barisch