viernes, diciembre 20, 2013

You are not in any race – The Divine Mother through Isabel Henn December 20, 2013

23324_536337373051928_907460147_n
(Translated from original language german)
My child, you are not in any race on earth. You will ascend, it is inevitable, because thy way is inevitably back to me. But it does not matter whether it is in this life or in a later incarnation. You have all eternity for it to remember, to grow and to develop your soul. But many of you will ascend in this life with or without a body into the 5th Dimension or reach a higher one. I see so many of you who have done a wonderful job on yourself or are still working on this. You will do it too, because time does not exist for it. There are so many – also young souls – who still need further growth and they will eventually get their chance.
The current winter solstice offers but for those who are so far along a good opportunity to get further on their way to me. The energies are very strong and favor much growth if you also take your work on yourself seriously. You know, only you are your own “savior”. No one can do this job for you, nobody can take this away from you. Ascension, this process, is a kind of reward for this necessary but good job.
A lot of old emotions, old pain still come up in you. Old wounds and old memories want to be healed. Invoke the violet flame of beloved St. Germain into youself and hand it all over to it for dissolution. Look at it, as it rises in you, take note of it, but don’t get involved with it. See it and give it to the violet flame for transmutation. There may tears run, but they will become tears of relief, release and healing. Be gentle with yourself and your fellow man. Love yourself, forgive yourself and don’t judge yourself and in the same move love your neighbor, forgive him and do not judge him. Let go of what no longer serves you.
You are such a beautiful being, my child. I love to look at your light and to feel the love that you can give so freely. I feel that because I truly am One with every other being on your Earth and all creation and with You. I created you out of my essence, the unconditional love that I AM. You are a precious part of me. Every one of you. And I love you and will always love you infinitely in all eternity. So as you are, my beloved. Be always sure of this. ~
Your Divine Mother
Copyright © Isabel Henn. It is allowed to share this message in its complete form without changes and when the author’s name and the link to the original site is given. http://thesilverplatinumflame.wordpress.com/