martes, junio 11, 2013

Unlimited – The Divine Mother through Isabel Henn June 11, 2013


23324_536337373051928_907460147_n
(Translated from original language german)
My child, you have no limits, only you confine yourself with your thoughts and perceptions about yourself. As a soul you are part of an unlimited Being called “I AM”. I am this “I AM”. This unlimited Being that you call God or Allah, Jehova, Spirit or however you name me. Do you seriously believe, that you as a part of ME have limits? Forget this very fast. You are as unlimited like the wind who plays with your hair or who brings you cooling in summer when he gently skims over your body. Be unlimited, my child, because this is what you are; but never to the detriment of another being. Be unlimited in your love, in your happyness and your joy. Be like I AM. ~
Your Divine Mother
Copyright © Isabel Henn. It is allowed to share this message in its complete form without changes and when the author’s name and the link to the original site is given. http://sirianheaven.wordpress.com/