sábado, junio 01, 2013

Talking together – The Divine Mother through Isabel Henn June 01, 2013


http://thejoyfulcatholic.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/mary1.jpg



My child, you are not alone. You are in every instant surrounded by invisible lightbeings. They guide and lead you. Likewise they also protect you. I too am always with you. I am in your heart und know each moment how you feel. I know all your sentiments, all your thoughts. Nothing is strange to me. You can’t hide anything from me, only from you and your fellow men. I know you from your inside and outside and so nothing needs to be embarrassing in front of me. You can talk about everything with me. I listen to you and answer you, if you however hear me lies in yourself. Listen to me and and we both can have wonderful conversations, my child. I wait so much to talk with you. ~
Your Divine Mother

Copyright © Isabel Henn. It is allowed to share this message in its complete form without changes and when the author’s name and the link to the original site is given. http://sirianheaven.wordpress.com/