miércoles, septiembre 18, 2024

Ailia Mira - What Wants to Flow Through You? - Sep 18, 2024





Flowing within the Eclipse Cycle...

Today's Personal Notes: Deep fatigued. And simultaneously a strong sense of having switched paths.

It's likely that some of what I'm pivoting away from is simply no longer energized, but also I'm BEING DIFFERENT on the inside.

I reached my limit with some things and it’s showing. I'm no longer willing to energize or amplify "not enough."

Or to perpetuate any stories that the things I love being and doing, and creating, will not work. Of course they'll work. Life loves me! Life wants to support me.

I have even more fully realized it’s up to me to chose to anoint myself, crown myself, claim myself and champion myself in every way that matters to me.

And so, I am.

I am an artist, writer, conscious channel, ascension and mindset guide, healer, life coach and musician. I am all these things; a multi-passionate creator and I love creating in many different mediums of expression.

I'm DONE with any ways of playing small, doe with feeling I need to somehow “niche that down,” and done with feeling any need to do my work in any particular way.

I’m interested in discovering even more deeply, what wants to flow through me. And how I want to express this.

I'm also opening up for this new life I'm choosing and creating, to be one of even more ease, more joy, more pleasure, more fulfillment, more languid days and more fun.

I can feel all these things so clearly.

Even though I'm really tired, what is ARISING from within is both familiar and clear.

Right now endings and new beginnings are happening simultaneously. And so I ask you:

What wants to come through you?

If you made inner harmony your number one priority, who would you be? How would you live?

What support would you allow to come, if you knew that everything you need to thrive, is given?

And…
Are you willing to learn to believe in all that?

If so, it's YOURS for the taking.

Get quiet. Journal. Listen within. Feel what's changing inside of you. Pay attention to yourself.

Notice what you want most. Give it to yourself. Believe that what matters to you, matters.

Believe in yourself, your dreams, your heart-felt desires, and the life that calls to you!

You are worthy of everything you want.

Part of ascension is coming into an expanded willingness to SHINE YOUR LIGHT and BE WHO YOU ARE.

Are you feeling that pull within? If so, honor it.
Trust it. Allow it to blossom and grow!

Blessings and love,
Ailia

Copyright © Ailia Mira Media 2010-2024 | Expect Wonderful by Ailia Mira. All rights reserved.