jueves, junio 08, 2023

Judith Kusel - In the last two weeks - June 8, 2023



In the last two weeks I have been led to affirm every single morning and night, not only my own soul mastery, but also the Divinity within me. This has been immensely empowering on so many levels, for when we affirm life, in the I AM Presence, we are confirming the vital life force and our subconscious mind cannot differentiate between past, and future. It is always in the here and now, as immortality and infinite operates in the NOW!

More than this, there is such inner joy, as I am shown the perfection of the Divine Master Plan’s perfect unfolding.

As Star seeds and volunteer souls, we truly are now being pushed into a much higher degree of action on all fronts. Some of it is subtle and some of it comes in challenges which act as initiations into the higher dimensional state.

I asked my students last night to share with the group, how they have shifted and how their lives have changed in the last few months. It was a beautiful sharing from souls from all over the world, as we all are in truth one. Then came a beautiful outpouring and inpouring the Power of Divine Love, which was immensely powerful, yet so heart and soul touching beautiful.

In my webinar last weekend, as I was relating the true story of Mary Magdalene, as well as that of the Ancient Mystery Schools, I could feel the Divine Power moving through me. Much of this is recorded in my France book, yet I could add so much more. So many jigsaw puzzle pieces have come together for me in the last year or so, that I feel such gratitude, for with every revelation, deep healing has come, not only for me, but for all of humanity. More than this, the balancing act of the Masculine and Feminine within ourselves as we open our heart and soul to ever greater levels of love and being loved.

Not only is there a huge shift happening in humanity, but also in Mother Earth and all beings upon her and within her. I am made aware of it when I am in nature. I can see this every day and night from where I am, in the way there are now energies being released which I have never experienced before. Everything has a halo around it, which it did not have before. The animals, birds, plants, flower, tree species, elementals etc. all are already in the 5th dimensional state, and even the 7th.

How soul expanding are these shifts!

We are so very blessed!

My heart and soul are filled with joy and gratitude!

Yes, it is but the beginning and as we are lifted higher, we leave more behind on all levels. Yet so much more is given – more than we can ever even dream about!

Judith Kusel

http://www.judithkusel.com

Photo: Daniel Holeman