jueves, marzo 09, 2023

An Update From Lee Carroll - Mar 6, 2023







An Update From Lee Carroll














Greetings

Guess what? Recently, my medical team has told me that I need to have a surgery. Specifically, I need to have a coronary bypass operation.

You may be interested to know that coronary bypass operations are performed half a million times a year with an overall success rate of almost 98 percent. I think the reason this operation has become so common is due to the poor diet many of us had in our youth. Well, at least I’m pretty sure that’s the case for me. Who knew back then that you couldn’t have donuts three times a day?

The surgery will take a few weeks to recover and I’ve been told not to travel. Sadly, it has meant that I have had to cancel traveling to the upcoming Lighthouse Retreat that was scheduled in March. Monika and I were truly looking forward to this and we are disappointed we can’t present the program we had created.

However, an unexpected benevolent change occurred in the form of Marilyn Harper and Joeaux Robey. They offered to present their wonderful teachings, information, and channelling to those who registered, so that the event could continue.

Marilyn and Joeaux have shared the stage with us, and travelled to many places around the world with us, for more than a decade. Marilyn channels Adironnda and the Council of Light and the messages are always so joyful and heart-opening.

When I asked Kryon about all this the answer I received was so comforting.

"You need this operation so that you continue for many, many years to come! Expect benevolent change in all of this and allow yourself to receive help from others."
I sure do like the sound of that!

I’m still able to make plans and record in our Kryon studio "without skipping a beat" (pun intended). Monika and I are going to pre-record several Healing Wednesday programs in advance so we can continue our promise of delivering what we like to call "Weekly Kryon" to everyone who is a member.

Thankfully, our classes on the Lemurian Teaching Wheel, for our Krysalis Academy students, are completed and ready for the next release – Module 3 coming up in April.

I want you all to know that I’m looking forward to getting back my energy and I’m looking forward to renewed health and vitality.

If you’re ready this and asking, "What can I do to help?" … here is what I’d say. I would love to have your wonderful energy for full and fast recovery! That’s it – period! No balloons, or flowers, cards or singing telegrams – Honest!

I believe in healing energy being something that can be received from others simply through their consciousness. It’s the basis of all my teaching. Kryon is right here with me telling me that this is on schedule, and that I can manifest a very fast healing from the love coming from YOU!

Thank you, Spirit. Thank you, Creator. Thank you, Kryon. Thank you for the full and complete recovery from my operation. The cells of my body celebrate this unexpected benevolent change.

I will keep you all updated as I know more information.

I appreciate all of you more than you know. I love you and know I will feel the healing energy from this group of Old Souls.

Blessings,

~Lee Carroll