domingo, septiembre 05, 2021

Judith Kusel - Humanity is standing collectively ...- Sep 5, 2021


Humanity is standing collectively at a vast threshold where one path leads further into the old destructive ways and the other leads to totally new beginnings, unity, harmony Oneness in the New Earth.

They can either sink further in the quagmire of the Old Earth and end up robot like and remotely controlled like in Atlantis.

Or they can choose to leave the old behind forever, in all and every form and way, and thus into a totally new beginning in the New Earth, which is already here.

This message has come through loud and clear this morning, and I am merely sharing this here.

As for me, I have long since chosen to step into the New Earth and to stand in my soul mastery and embrace the Omnipotent Power of Love, Light and Oneness.

You are responsible for your own choices and so is everyone else.

All are but soul lessons in highest mastery.

I am choosing the highest path which resonates deeply with my heart and soul.

Judith Kusel

http://www.judithkusel.com

Photo: Jean-Luc Bozzoli