miércoles, septiembre 01, 2021

Anrita Melchizedek - Healing Invocation - Sept 1, 2021


Healing Invocation

All my cells and organs function perfectly.

Each cell in my body is an expression of perfect health, vitality and well-being.

Each cell in my body is replenishing, repairing and replacing according to the perfection

of my original divine eight-cell blueprint and Beloved I Am Presence.

Each organ in my body functions at peak efficacy taking me deeper into Divine Love,

taking me deeper into the knowing of myself as a sacred Flame of Divinity.

As I hold the essence of my Divinity, the knowing of my innocence and purity,

I am ready to heal old wounds, I am ready to release, embrace and let go of my addictions, my pain and my wounds, as I deepen into my beautiful Inner Temple of Divine Love.

I am committed to releasing unforgiveness and resentment and blame and judgment.

I am committed to transforming every relationship I have,

as I meet each perceived challenge with compassion, insight and

understanding.

I walk the Path of Love as the Light of God I Am. I breathe in Love and breathe out Love.

I accept and appreciate my uniqueness and magnificence. Divinely supported, deeply loved and celebrated on every level of my beingness,

I choose to Love myself, all parts of myself which are uniquely and

authentically mine. I AM All That I AM.

I listen to the universe, as I surrender to Love. I ask in this Now moment to experience the next level of soul’s forward evolution with as much grace and ease and Love and abundance and manifestation and well-being as I can possibly experience as I say to the Universe “Bring it on.”

My Heart of Divine Love holds no judgment only observational awareness.

In judgment I respond according to my false beliefs with a closed heart,

and in observational awareness my heart remains open and my response is neutral.

I come from this place that allows me to express my thoughts

and feelings with clarity and compassion, truth and understanding no matter how they are perceived by others. I stand steadfast in the Light of God as an open heart in this Golden Age of Light.

I experience the Witnessing Presence of my Beloved I Am. I observe my beliefs prior to responding, prior to reacting,

knowing all is Love, all is Love.

I take a moment now simply to acknowledge myself as Love, as I say to myself: “I Love you”, giving my full name now, “I Love you, I Love you.” I breathe in Love and I breathe out Love.

 

By Anrita Melchizedek

http://www.pleiadianlight.net