martes, junio 22, 2021

Judith Kusel - There is a stillness, a quietude now which is the lull before the next cosmic wave hits us - June 22, 2021


 

There is a stillness, a quietude now which is the lull before the next cosmic wave hits us.

I am being reminded of the Power of Love, and indeed the Omnipotent Love which is all embracing.

More than this, you will find that synchronicity happens more as revelations, insights and Aha! moments bring guidance, signs and wonders.

I am finding that during my early morning quiet time my experiences of Divine Omnipresence is lifting me into ever greater knowing, as so much is being revealed. I will share in my next Webinar what I have been told about the new loving relationships and indeed the beautiful truths regarding this within oneself.

What a blessed time of transformation and transfiguratiin this is becoming.

Such a time of Revelation and Love and Blessings.

Judith Kusel

http://www.judithkusel.com

Photo: Jean-Luc Bozzoli