lunes, mayo 24, 2021

Celia Fenn - At least today we are having a little respite from the powerful waves of energy - May 24, 2021





At least today we are having a little respite from the powerful waves of energy.

There is a forecast of a geomagnetic storm tomorrow, just before the Eclipse on Wednesday.

This morning...I went to sit outside in the morning sun for a while.

I was feeling very tired after all the energies. As i was sitting there I looked at the sun and saw a skinny ray of violet/amethyst and silver light coming down into my heart center.

Because I was wearing my glasses and they were a bit smudgy, I could literally see this light coming into my heart center.

Wow.

8D Solar connection Activation.

Powering the New Earth timeline.

So much is happening as we enter the New Earth frequencies!

Have a good rest...more intense energies incoming!

Love to everyone!