lunes, septiembre 28, 2020

Judith Kusel - A total Reset button for all of us - in all ways, all forms and all existences - Sep 28, 2020





A total Reset button for all of us - in all ways, all forms and all existences.


I don't know about you, but I had to dig deeply into my reserves of inner strength and resilience, and deep abiding Love in the last few months.

 
I know this is true for so many.


Through it all, I was going through deep inner shifts, and total disintegrating of the Old me, in all forms and expressions. Sometimes it felt like I was dissolving and moving into the state of no-thingness. It was no uncomfortable. It was just as if I was observing this dissolving from above and allowed it to happen, allowing the transformation, transfiguration and going ever deep within to become AS ONE with the Divine Source within.
In the last few weeks, I was guided to truly nurture and allow the New Me to step into form and being. I needed to break away completely, and allow my inner reserves to be renewed, and myself to be rejuvenated in all aspects, and with it, the deepest reconnection to All-That-Is, the Truth of who and what I Am. 


One can only do this in quietude and stillness - in breaking away, breaking free and truly allowing the inner transformation to happen in deep Beingness and being fully Present.


I am sharing this with you today, for I know a lot of you are going through the same process.


We are in a massive acceleration in octaves of energetic changes and recreation in the highest degrees.


We cannot move into these higher octaves within the old structures, the old forms. This is not only for the individual, but applies to the collective as well. This is why all is a in state of seeming chaos right now, but within the seeming chaos, lie the seeds of the New and much Higher Octaves of life and living.


Allow the changes to sweep through you and do not cling onto anything of the old, which includes the judgements, the duality, the polarity, and whatever else. 


We are in the process of assuming a much higher Lightbody and thus a much higher octave of existence.


It is truly a gift to be embraced by staying ever present in the here and now and allowing the growing within to happen, like a seed bursting through the soil. Note that it needs the inner resilience, and strength and courage to break through the seeming barriers of the soil, but once it sprouts forth and meets the sun, it has renewed impetus and renewed strength to grow ever taller into the fullness of its Being!


Judith Kusel 


http://www.judithkusel.com