jueves, junio 13, 2019

Colleen - Post-Op Update for Sheldan - June 13, 2019

Dear PAO Community...




VICTORY! And we could not have succeeded with such success without all of your loving support, visualizations and healing energies. Our Galactic Community rocks!


We were scheduled to be at the hospital at 5:30am. After doing all the preliminary paper work, Shel was taken to the pre-op room. As I turned I saw Dr. Javidan walking toward us. Unexpectedly my heart expanded, I opened my arms and ran to hug him. The look of surprise on his face was priceless and then he hugged me back. I
proceeded to tell him that we are ready for the surgery. I reminded him that we are metaphysicians and our community has been praying for Sheldan. Many in our community believe that Sheldan does not require surgery now. So, when you go in, there is a possibility that he will not require surgery or less surgery than expected. He smiled condescendingly. I declared, "We believe in miracles." He started to walk away then he turned back toward me and declared, "I believe in miracles too." Excellent.

Dr. J told me the procedure would take approximately 1 hour and 15 to 30 minutes. He would come talk to me around 10-10:15 am.

My Angel girlfriend, Andrea, came to sit and wait with me. At 9:40 am Dr. J approached. I looked at the clock. He had a big smile on his face and said, "Yes, we finished early. It wasn't as complicated as we originally thought."

YIPPEE!! He took me to a room to tell me about the surgery and what to expect next. He told me that they did not have to "shave" as much of his prostate as originally thought. Also, he didn't bleed nearly as much as anticipated. In fact less than most cases and he thought Sheldan's would be more than average.

I wanted to tell him our "secret" but didn't think it was the appropriate time. Our dear friend, Tazz, told us a story of when Drunvelo had surgery he used a product called Flower of Sunlight. You rub it on the inside of your wrist and it helps harmonize your body. Drunvelo's doctor told him it was amazing that he did not bleed out at all. Aha! Yes, we will use this for Sheldan. And, indeed, we experienced similar results.

Sheldan and I also won over the anesthesiologist. She is Chinese and Sheldan started telling her all about Quan Yin. At first she didn't know what we were talking about but then it clicked and she spent extra time talking to us about Sheldan's past experiences with anesthesia. She truly listened and assured us she will be prudent in the amount of anesthesia she gives him. All worked out well. (This is the part that scared me the most. However, a couple of days before the operation, I realized I was allowing past experiences to cause FEAR so I changed my thoughts/perspective to a more positive outlook and setting it up that we would get the perfect anesthesiologist.)

We know in our hearts that Sheldan's successful operation is attributed to the Tachyon chamber, all the wonderful healing advice/devices and supplements, Sheldan's Love for himself and our Galactic community (YOU).

We were given a narcotic drug for pain. I gave him half of one the first night. Sheldan has not had any pain medicine since. His pain is manageable with meditation. This is how the Sirians help him always. Even after his back surgery and I demanded he be taken off all medication (against their advice), they were amazed that he was not in severe pain...only manageable pain.

Sheldan and I are asking for you to continue with your visualizations ~ Seeing Sheldan strong, vital, perfect and healthy as he recovers from the surgery. Truly, we are so grateful for your loving support. Mere words cannot express our gratitude. ZaZuMa!

More later....Selamat Ja!

Colleen