miércoles, noviembre 14, 2018

Colleen - Celebrating Sheldan - Nov 14, 2018


Greetings from Galactic Heart . . .


11-11-11 Was quite the day energetically. Joining in on some meditations was powerful indeed. It was also Sheldan's birthday. Our friend Andrea (PAO's artist extraordinaire) told us she was going to come by with chocolate cake to celebrate Shel's birthday. That started the ball rolling. We invited a few friends for a birthday luncheon.

Since many of you have been missing Sheldan's webinars (me too), I thought I would share a few of his birthday pics.


You will see in one of the photos that Sheldan is missing a front tooth. That happened last year during his surgery. I remember staying with Sheldan until he went into surgery which was to last 5 hours. I went home and when I walked into the house, the phone was ringing. It was the hospital. My heart started racing. Why are they calling me. Please, please have Sheldan be OK. It was the anesthesiologist. The first thing he said was: "Sheldan is OK."

WOW what a relief. However, he continued to tell me that when they intubated him, one of his front teeth came out. What? Well, I was so relieved that he was OK that the tooth didn't mean anything to me at that time. The anesthesiologist was extremely apologetic. He even came to visit Sheldan 3 times in the preceding week. It is time to look into Sheldan getting a new front tooth. Where are those med beds? That is the best way to get a new tooth. Jared Rand (med bed fame) is raising money to get the first med beds made by the end of 2018. So much to look forward to with the new technologies when they are finally allowed to be released. Keep shining your Lights bright as the world needs us, Starseeds, more than ever.

Selamat Ja!

Colleen




SHELDAN's BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION


Guests: Andrea, Rev Marilyn, Janna, Dave and Colleen