lunes, octubre 26, 2015

Jennifer Hoffman - Know When to Stop Blooming - October 26, 2015



One year ago I wrote an article entitled ‘Bloom Before You Go‘ that was a message to me, to be happy where I was now so I could have closure here and create the energetic paradigm for my new location from a place of joy. I did my best to bloom and it is now time to move on. Other places are calling me and I am ready to go. I had done all of the blooming I could, ‘grow time’ is over and it’s now ‘go time’ Sometimes that’s hard to do because we want to make sure that we have fulfilled our entire purpose where we are, learned all of its lessons, and done all we could. Mostly, though, we don’t want to repeat lessons in our new place, we want a new beginnin.


My geraniums are in full bloom now, although winter is approaching and they will die with the first frost. They know that their blooming season is nearly over but they’re giving me one final burst of beauty before they go. They could just stop blooming because they’re going to die anyway — we have already had a few cold mornings, and they know that winter is coming. But they are blooming until the end, going out with a glorious finale and that’s how I’m going to go too. When we know it’s time to go we can stop blooming, wait, hold back on our joy but it’s much more fun to keep blooming as we walk out the door.


The decision to move on is often hard depending on how we view it. If we want to have perfection and completion, and we have created expectations about how that will look, we may never go because we will be waiting for something that may never happen. But if we focus on our needs and how we feel, and what our heart tells us is right for us, then knowing when to stop blooming and go will be clear.


That doesn’t mean we have to pull up our blooms by the roots before it’s time, we can continue to bloom as we prepare for the next steps. In fact, it’s easier to plan for new beginnings when we’re in a place of joy than when we’re miserable and unhappy. Wouldn’t we rather move from joy to joy, than hope that the next place will be better than where we are? I have run away from unhappiness too many times to know that unfinished business finds its way into my suitcases and follows me to my new place, no matter how much I want it to just disappear.


The timing of this realization is classic, as a year ago I got the message to ‘bloom before I go’ and I did. I focused on being grounded and happy right where I am. It wasn’t easy because I really wanted to move on, but I also knew that I did not want to repeat these lessons in my new lace. Now, a year later, the message is clear again, ‘know when it’s time to stop blooming’, prepare for the next steps, while I am enjoying the beauty of the present moment. It’s all going to happen with divine timing, which is not a matter of time, it’s a process of energy flow. And if we disconnect from our current space while we’re in full bloom, just imagine what high vibes we are setting our energetic paradigms with for our new spaces.


Impatience is not going to make this happen any faster, since we can’t hurry our way into new beginnings. We can, but if we think we need to rush into them, then we’re running away from something that is going to follow us. Closure must be clean now, in all aspects. Taking responsibility for our reality means owning everything so we know what we don’t want to create in our next space. And if we let new beginnings flow gracefully from the beauty of our blooms, then we can leave our old path with a glorious memory of beauty, rather than frustration, unhappiness, and anger. If you have been ‘blooming before you go’, it just may be time to stop blooming and gather your seeds so you can plant them somewhere else.


=============================================


If you like this article and would like to work with me because you are ready for profound personal and spiritual transformation, consider a personal intuitive consultation or intuitive coaching, where we work together to examine your life path, purpose, potential, and possibilities and help you choose one that will bring you the joy, abundance, love, peace and power that you are ready for. Click here to explore the possibilities for transformation.




Copyright (c) 2015 by Jennifer Hoffman. All rights reserved. You may quote, copy, translate and link to this article, in its entirety, on free, non-donation based websites only. Any partial use of this information is strictly prohibited. Any use of this information without proper author credit and attribution is also prohibited.


We offer a $100 reward to anyone who provides verifiable proof of copyright violation.