jueves, agosto 13, 2015

Rev. Terri Newlon - Djwhal Khul - August 13, 2015



Djwhal Khul here. Tashi Delek.


Alright. We have a very interesting time period. I’m going to say kind of like someone is shaking out the rug and all the dust is flying and they just keep vigorously shaking the rug. The ethers are looking very muddled at the moment and I record this the day before so this is technically August 12, that’s what I’m talking about. As you get into the 13, 14, 15, we’ve got that New Moon energy.



So this particular week I think is going to have a lot going on. We’ve just had Jupiter enter Virgo. We’re going to have some other energies coming up here. Essentially the way I’m seeing is Love and structures based on Love are getting restructured. So there’s sort of a re-organization going on and Jupiter sort of expands things or could even blow it up a little bit technically.


Then we’ll have the Moon in fiery Leo and of course it will change signs. It will go into Virgo, let me see if I can get this, that will be on Saturday the 15th, well barely, Saturday kind of midnight. Then we go into Libra on Monday. I’m seeing really almost like ‘I have to love myself enough and I have to restructure my life to show them that I love myself’ or ‘I have to restructure my relationship to show the level of self-love’.


So when we look at Love at a Universal level, Love is a natural mathematical structure, it’s a sequence, a numerical sequence or energy field that filters into all of Creation and you can access that sort of Universal mathematical Love energy and then just invite it to work its way into various aspects of your life. I think that would be the best way to use this week’s energies.


Alright Dear Ones. As always, thank you and my love to you.

Djwhal Khul

Channeled by Rev. Terri Newlon


www.TerriNewlon.com


Follow Djwhal Khul on Twitter! http://twitter.com/DKupdate


Join Terri on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/terri.newlon


Join our e-newsletter http://terrinewlon.com/


Training for Modern Mystics


Channeled Teachings for Everyday Spirituality


Online Resource for Personal and Spiritual Growth


www.TerriNewlon.com


(Spirituality Article, Transcribed by Micheline Ralet)