sábado, marzo 28, 2015

Ann Albers - Nature Does Not Have Expectations - 28 March, 2015

My dear friends, we love you so very much,

Release yourself from the bondage of expectations dear ones. By all means, have intentions, goals, dreams, desires, and wishes, but then release life and yourself from expectation and live now. Make the best and happiest choices you can make now. When life does not look as you expect, bless it anyway. When you do not feel as you expect, bless yourself anyway.

There is far too much time on earth wasted in resisting life. There is far too much energy spent wondering what "should" be, rather than dealing with what "is." There is so much agony over what "isn't going according to plan" rather than surrendering to a "higher plan."


So look forward to the unexpected! Allow yourself to get up every morning and pray. "Dear God, Dear Angels... this is what I would like to happen today. I ask for your help and release my expectations as to how this must look. I trust that everything that comes my way today is in Divine and perfect order." Then dear ones, live that way. No matter what happens, remind yourself, "I am loved. I can make the next most loving choice." In this reality you are dancing with love, flowing with life, free to move forward without resistance or attachment to how you think life must look.

This dear ones is freedom - the freedom to choose love in each moment. Try it this week. Allow yourselves to be free from expectation. Set your intentions. Pray for your dreams and desires. And then... dance with life.

God Bless You! We love you so very much.
-- The Angels
Message From Ann
I dance with life all the time. My way is not always the way things work... in fact quite frequently my schedule gets rearranged by a higher power. It happened again last week....
I often spend special days in silence communing with God, my angels, and all that is. And so on my birthday, I was running out the door, with my hiking shoes on, backpack stuffed, and water bottles ready, when the sudden guidance to visit a friend became very strong. It was so strong that I changed clothes and changed my plans. I felt the angels smiling but had no idea what they were up to. And sure enough, I couldn't believe the outpouring of love that surprised me during the day as synchronicity after synchronicity brought me in contact with the kind and generous hearted people who made the day even more special that I could have asked for. I ended up hiking the following day and so was blessed doubly.
On an office day earlier this week I was running errands. Again, I got in the car, with my plans as to what I would do first, second, third, etc. It made "logical" sense. Instead things got rearranged. I had the impulse to change the order of my errands. As I was dropping off some items to donate at a thrift store, I thanked the young man unloading the car. He stopped in his tracks and asked me what color my eyes were. "I'm not sure today." I answered honestly, "They change." Quite innocently, he came up to me and peered into my eyes as if looking into the depths of the ocean. Without warning (to me!) the healing energy that comes through my eyes turned itself on. My heart felt big as a barn and it felt like a river was pouring through me. He stood transfixed. I'm not sure what he felt, but suddenly he broke the gaze and shook his head and wished me a good day, looking back as he went into the warehouse. I felt so much love pouring through my heart it was amazing. I may never know what just happened there, but I do know God was pouring love through me to this soul that I encountered in a dance of divine timing.

So when you think you know how life "should" look, as the angels say, lighten up a little. Be willing to change plans, be flexible, and trust that if you get the urge to shift things around or if something doesn't look the way you thought, just dance with life as the angels say. People are not always cooperative... move around them. Life does not always look as we think - Assume there is a higher order. It is a more relaxed and wonder-filled way to live :)

Love you all! Have a blessed week.
Ann