domingo, diciembre 21, 2014

Eliza: A Turning Point . December 21, 2014



Tatoosh Ridge by Andrei Pernutter
Eliza:  A Turning Point
Winter Solstice has arrived in some parts of the world already, even as I begin to write this piece. It is the shortest day of the year in the northern latitudes and the longest in the south. The solstice marks one of the four corners or sections of the year’s passage, and this one is nearly done.
The Solstice also marks the end of a passage for myself, being some two months post my ascension ceremony, or that of my Higher Self, Lady Tazjima. During the ceremony, she was initiated into the Seventh Dimension, becoming a Lady of Light, an honorary title meaning “beloved teacher”.
These past two months have marked a period of intense and at times painful transformation and transmutation for me. I will not prevaricate… I have been under tremendous strain at times and extremely peaceful in other rare moments.

Shortly after my ascension ceremony took place, I guess I was exhibiting understandable doubts about my “worthiness” to ascend. One morning, as I woke up, I was presented with several names of well-known personages from history. I was told that these were previous incarnations of myself. If you, the reader, have already read my articles regarding these individuals, you can, perhaps, begin to understand the tremendous tumult that would result as a consequence of receiving this information.
For one, all the incarnations save one were male. The female one, Clare of Assisi, was claimed by the Catholic Church as one of its “saints”. She certainly was a devout person but cared nothing for the ways of the church of her time. She was devoted to living in strict obedience to what teachings of Jesus that still could be found in the Bible, a highly edited and manipulated volume said to be the “Word of God.” The church wasn’t founded on the doctrines of that humble Rabbi, but on the foundations of an old, degenerate empire of Rome, based in worldly power and wealth. Francis and Clare were accepted, reluctantly, by the Church, only through the vision and sentiment of a Pope, who remembered his own innocence, long since lost in the struggle for power within the Church.
The next incarnation was even more controversial. My cousin, Rananda Kumara, spoke in a message posted on this blog, just how the Christed ones who incarnated here to assist humanity to come into enlightenment, were almost universally subjected to ridicule, torture, abuse and defamed even beyond the passage called death. Richard III, was one such as this, his memory and legacy decried and himself accused of the worst of crimes, the murder of both a loved brother and two nephews. It has only been in more recent times that some people, perhaps reincarnated followers of Richard, have been brave enough to come forward and shine a light on that greatly misunderstood man, his life and times.
Faith
One of my friends has told me that I have chosen to be a brainiac male in a few of my lifetimes. The next masculine incarnation was that of Dr. John Dee. He was a true Renaissance man and embraced life-long learning. Yet, even today he is called a black magician and secretive figure, much reviled by those who do not understand his search for the deeper mysteries of creation.
Some questions are not meant to be answered during one’s lifetime. And some ambitions are not meant to be attained. The next masculine incarnation was that of the Marquis de LaFayette, Gilbert de Motier. Although acclaimed as a “hero of two worlds”, there is also much controversy about the worth of his efforts to free France from its centuries-old control by the aristocracy and the Church. He was a warrior and lived through at least three revolutions and much tumult during his long life.
As if that was not enough, I next chose to incarnate as an indigenous native of the North American continent, one of a race whose territories were swiftly being overrun by European invaders and either displaced or killed as impediments to a brazen grab for land and resources.
During this lifetime, I have spent many years living in or near the land of the Ninmiipoo, the Nez Perce, whose people were a part of the Columbian Basin tribes. This area of land covered a vast area, stretching from the now continental divide westward towards the Cascades Mountains of Washington and south to the Wallowas of Northeastern Oregon. It was a harsh, unforgiving land, but the sturdy Nez Perce were completely at home with its rhythms and in tune with its secrets, living a life of plenty and wealth… that is, until the infringement of the white settlers, miners, ranchers and lumbermen began. As I have traveled through many of the same lands through which the still free Nez Perce once roamed freely, I can feel the pain, both of the land and of its mostly forgotten original settlers.  Even today, I feel the sadness of Joseph as he looks upon his once homeland and remembers. The land has been ill-used. The people survive, greatly wounded and angry, but have begun the long road towards healing as a people.
Eagle Cap from Zumwalt Prairie
The last masculine lifetime came just before this present one. I died of wounds taken during a bombing flight over Germany. I was British and in my early 30’s. I do not remember any other name save that of “Richard.”
So… knowing all of that, I watched some documentaries relating to these lifetimes. Through the years, I had already learned much of all of these time periods, being inexplicably attracted to them for some unknown reason so was acquainted at least superficially with all of these lifetimes. What astonished me the most was just how divisive the opinions over these individuals was still today, so great the influence and reputations of these men, whether fair or foul, in the eyes of their fellows and succeeding generations.
Ever the curious one, attempting to understand, I questioned my mentors as to why all of the masculine lifetimes and received a simple answer, “For balance.” Apparently, it is the desire of the Soul to experience both sides of polarity while in embodiment on this plane of existence. I certainly took that teaching to the max, being a warrior in several lifetimes, as well as a highly talented man of learning in an age when humanity was just stepping out of the regressive influences of church-sponsored superstition and prejudice and into the bright morning light of the Renaissance.
Upon these and other similar revelations came unexpected waves of emotion and intense thoughts of self-hatred and loathing. I have struggled through at least three or four of these attacks and have sought relative isolation from others while home as a result so I could work quietly through this process of reintegration and release. As a consequence of these experiences I have learned that I have a highly refined sense of balance between male and female, somewhat of a novelty in these days of extreme sexuality. What passes for love here frankly repulses me. It is not love, but lust. I am rediscovering “love” through connection with understanding friends and feeling the presence of my starry family. These tenuous connections soothe my weary heart and give me enough strength to press on through my process of intense transmutation and transformation.
Only this afternoon, I was contacted by a constant reader who has become a friend. A highly sensitive, well-balanced individual herself, this lady was guided to connect with me as she could sense that I was deeply sad and feeling somewhat disturbed. In truth, I was struggling with the remnants of the latest attack and just beginning to emerge from the shadow when I saw her greeting to me. Bathing in her beautiful energies was exactly what I needed to move back into alignment and up in frequency once more so that I could write these words to you, my readers. A true friend is one who blesses you through their mere presence, who asks nothing of you, yet within that connection there exists a profound exchange of energies that words cannot succeed in describing. In short, I was healed by that short interchange. My silent prayers were answered, as were hers.
Portrait of a Sun Flower
Today, is the Ascension Ceremony of just under 100 Starseed volunteers from the First Wave, those who long ago descended from the Sixth Dimension into the Fifth, in order to re-enter the cycle of incarnation. These volunteers were already Christed Beings, who ascended during the PREVIOUS evolutionary period, which would have been well before the Fall and the series of floods that covered the planet-wide civilization and plunged the world into darkness. Out of our profound love for humanity and the beautiful planet, Gaia, we volunteered to come back and act as agents of light, to lead humanity back towards freedom, abundance and enlightenment. The journey has been a strenuous one, a darkened path made more difficult by the Sons of Belial, who sought to keep the world under THEIR control and to keep the multitudes under their thumb, through the misuse of power and might.
Yet, the time for some of these volunteers has arrived to graduate and return back to the realms of Light from which they descended so long ago. I have already ascended, last October 23rd, during the Festival of Light. This Solstice marks a turning point for the First Wave Starseed Volunteers, who will begin a similar process as the one through which I have been journeying these past few months, of re-blending with Higher Self and re-tuning to the higher dimensions.
I will be totally frank with you, my readers that this path has been a difficult one for me, simply because I also chose to make the transition more swiftly than most. With a deep sigh, I can confess to being a tad bit of an optimist when it comes to my abilities and capacity to transform overnight from caterpillar to butterfly, from earthly woman to starry Lady of Light.
I am merely one of the soul aspects of a now Lady of Light, but also in charge of gathering up for the same Lady many soul fragments from those very same incarnations of males who suffered great loss, frustration and ill-treatment during their own lifetimes. So I have experienced in an awful short time some of the emotional impact of the mere knowledge of those lifetimes and their effect even today on individuals. In short, I have never been one to choose the easy or straight path.
I have been gently reminded by friends and members of my starry family that I have served humanity by expressing my humanity through courage, steadfastness, an unquenchable thirst for knowledge and understanding, a desire that all humanity live in freedom, abundance and love, and that the elemental kingdoms also receive their due and respect. It is with a wounded heart that I leave this world, even bit by tiny bit, for I have fallen under Her spell and hope with all my heart’s love to see her waters, air, ground, plants and animals healed and freed from the tyranny of misguided men.
Frozen
I still retain body consciousness here, although I’ve been told that over 99% of the “me” formerly known as Eliza is now embodied within the bright Lady of Light, Tazjima Amariah Kumara. You could have fooled me, as it feels like “all” of me is still here, so strong is the illusion woven by the body consciousness. Yet I am told and comforted by family… and sensitive friends that a transition is looming on the horizon for this tiny bit of “me” still present.
Even as I hear the sound of a car tires swishing through the dampened streets of this evening, I can sense a change in the wind for all of those who are remaining upon this world. Many challenges are looming upon the horizon, much change, some grief and more joy. Freedom for all will happen. It is a given now… that hard-sought after goal of many lifetimes is close and those of you who remain to continue the great work will see the goal completed, for humanity, for the Earth… and ultimately for many other worlds.
In truth, we have come here to learn to be master teachers for other worlds. I have already served on other worlds as an ascended being and have been given the remembrance of coming into Being… even Who was Mother and still is, in a sense.
Our lives are intertwined like the branches on a strongly growing climbing rose… we reach ever into the sky towards the Light of the Christ, symbolized in many ancient cultures as the Sun, Sol Invictus, the ever-present One. I can say without hesitation that the First Wavers have succeeded with their goal in anchoring the Light of Christ Consciousness upon this planet once again. And the hearts of mankind are opening to rekindle that close connection with Source that was once severed so long ago.
If you are one who is struggling with dark moods and who seeks solace in the deeper reaches of long-ago memory or who yearns for an unknown “home”, take heart, dear one. I have walked through the Valley of the Shadow of Death and through the sundry lies of the false-hearted ones, and have again remembered my true Divinity and divine nature, never lost, but merely forgotten for a time. You can reach this place, as well. I wish you well as you follow the footprints in stardust that we leave behind for you to follow.
10616259_10153292420124466_1338380291970631459_n
And to those whose time has come to be recognized for your long service and great sacrifices, I wish you joy. I honor you all for being my soul mates during a tough assignment and join with the Host of Heaven in greeting you on your first step of the journey homeward to a well-deserved “retirement”. In truth, many of you will chose to continue to serve, but from the ships as counselors and teachers for those who follow in our footsteps. We are One.
Namaste,
I AM Lady Tazjima Amariah Kumara Lan Tetrah (aka Eliza Ayres)
©All Rights Reserved, Elizabeth Ayres Escher, www.bluedragonjournal.com. Permission is NOT granted to change this article from its original written form.