jueves, febrero 20, 2014

Karen Doonan - Riding the wave of the LOVE that IS - February 20, 2014

 http://data3.whicdn.com/images/14313478/large.jpg

For many of you the last few linear days may have been very intense, the LOVE that IS whilst being a very loving energy is manifesting at many levels as the clearer of trauma in relation to grief and dying.  It is no co-incidence that in order to move fully into the New Earth that you symbolically go through the “death of SELF”, this is the releasing of who you came to “be” within the old 3d earth created reality. For those who are here to help birth the New Earth and to manifest the miracles that will see the human race expand and grow have spent lifetime after lifetime walking in the lower dimensional realities. You can only help a race trapped within the constraint of grief, pain and trauma by experiencing this first hand.  Many of you are now allowing this to be shown to you and allowing the visions and the dreams to arise within you that show you clearly that which you are holding tightly on to.

In order to allow healing at any level first of all you must admit that you are in grief, trauma or pain. The old 3d earth created reality does not support this, the natural process of dealing with these subjects is interrupted and distorted and this is deliberate. For there is a natural process that is moved through during the transition process. Many of you at this time may be feeling like you are going around in circles, unable to fully see that which is trying to illuminate. The old 3d earth created reality teaching you that what has “passed” is no longer relevant.  This is not TRUTH, for ALL IS NOW and ALL is overlaid upon now.  Lifetimes that are not dealt with and released and un-anchored from will continue to bleed into your waking reality until they are acknowledged and accepted.  As a race the human race does not allow the emotions that are termed “negative” to flow.
ALL emotions are natural, grief, anger and pain are NATURAL emotions, what has distorted YOUr reaction to them are the teachings of the old 3d earth created reality. YOU are taught there is strength in swallowing down these emotions and not looking at them.  This is further enforced by the reticence of those around you to allow you to show these emotions, there are many teachings at the moment seeking to teach that the New Earth is a place of ONLY happiness, peace and joy. This seeks to trigger those of you who are feeling any emotion that is not one of these.  ALL EMOTION is supported within the New Earth, what is NOT supported are the teachings in relation to said emotions.  Many are confusing this and mixing this up and this is a deliberate teaching of the old 3d earth created reality presenting you with an imaginary puzzle – how to live life only with what is termed “positive” emotions. It is entirely possible to experience grief, pain and sadness in a way that is healing.  Emotions are not positive nor are they negative, they JUST ARE, you have been TAUGHT that they are negative or positive to further charge your emotional response to the old 3d earth created reality. Remember this old 3d earth created reality NEEDS your fear to keep it manifest.  The human race has been taught to FEAR certain emotions and this has anchored over and over again.
For me personally this linear day has unfolded in a way that I was unprepared for. I had the most wonderful conversation with a lady today who knows who she is and I know reads this blog.  This connection was multi dimensional and I could FEEL this as soon as we connected. Often I am alerted to deep connections by the way the universe transpires to connect me to those around me. Delays and re-arrangements show me that something significant is happening but I was unprepared for the outcome of this connection.  I have been shown that which I had walled off within myself, I have been shown a process that was interrupted many years ago and that I now need to complete before I can move into the next phase of this my human life experience.  I have blogged about the death of my mother often and yet it is only in the connection made today that I realised how walled off I was to this. Yes I can talk about it and I can work with it but not at a very intimate personal level.
Perhaps many of you who work with energy can relate to this for yourself, helping those around you takes the focus off of the inner part of SELF. Whilst your clients may reflect something that is going on within you it is possible to focus only on the client and become neutral to SELF. This is NOT supported in the New Earth, ALL ARE ONE and ALL JUST IS.  So in relation to my mothers passing, I have accepted her death, I have accepted the lessons, I have accepted everything apart from how I personally feel about her death.  So much unravelled in my outer waking life when she died and so much has taken my attention around the healing that I have never actually taken a moment to ask myself how I FEEL about her no longer being here. It may seem a very obvious thing to do and yet it was so obvious that I have allowed the old 3d earth teachings to allow me to filter it out.
ace-of-cups
As a grown adult and for those who know me personally I am independent, to the point of silliness sometimes, to be in BALANCE you must accept help as well as offer help and the acceptance of help in any form is very challenging for me.  I have “had to” work things out and sort things in my life by myself and I was taught when I was younger that to be strong was to be “independent”. This is distorted in many ways. Watching my mother bring my sister and myself up when my father died on her own instilled a teaching within me that I have only just illuminated fully today. It is NOT TRUTH to allow this teaching to play on, I have an amazing man in my life who I struggle to let in due to this teaching.  I feel extremely vulnerable asking for any sort of help and this is even an opinion at times. To those who know me personally and who can see this thank you for reaching past this. I have been told many times to allow people to support me especially EMOTIONALLY, for in losing my father at the age of 13 I closed down. Even now I can go back to the actual moment where I let go of being a “child” and became the guardian of my mother.  I was the oldest child, she was in pain and I needed to support her in her pain. I have run this teaching up until earlier on today and I have run this teaching BLIND for all of these years.
Whilst it is part of the human life experience to help support others around you it is not TRUTH to support them and not yourself at any level. I see many, many people who are full of the LOVE that IS that find it challenging to accept that they are WORTHY of the support that they are being offered. I now have to dissolve the teaching that has sought to teach me that I am here only to offer support and not to receive it.  BALANCE is FLOW, it is the giving AND receiving and many of you especially in human female form may find this challenging.  In receiving you are allowing the other person to receive and that is a gift for both. In human female form the old 3d earth created reality seeks to teach that you are the nurturer, the caregiver and that all come before you emotionally,  this is NOT TRUTH, you cannot pour water from an empty cup, you need to allow the cup to be filled.
At this time you are asked to dissolve fully that which has held you within the old 3d earth created reality. For many of you it will similar to that which I have now illuminated. ACCEPT the LOVE that IS as it now manifests in various forms within your human life experience. IT IS TRUTH and as such will continue to try to flow through you at all times. The more resistance you find within yourself  to this process the deeper the teaching has been allowed to anchor with you.
I give a huge thank you to Sandra today, I could feel my resistance and she persisted energetically. Thank you for helping me illuminate that which I could FEEL but could not see. To Cassey, thank you for being here and thank you for being you.
“LOVE is the answer, no matter the question”.
Kx