domingo, febrero 23, 2014

Shanta Gabriel - Inspiration for the Week - February 23, 2014 - Art of Manifesting

Inspiration for the Week - February 23, 2014 - Art of Manifesting

 

The Gabriel Message card for this week

Take time to bless that which you have and ask for what you want.
To bless means to confer energy on whatever person or situation you are focused upon. It is a wonderful way to bring Divinity into our daily lives, and this practice honors the Oneness within us at all times. And even if the reality of where we are is not what we like, it is important to bring conscious awareness to the place of "what is" so that we can expand our perceptions to what is possible.

It is important to recognize and honor what is truly manifesting in your life at this time. It is a recognition and gratitude for the abundance that is there for us to notice when we focus our attention. Without that level of honoring what we have already in our lives and being grateful, we are not in a place of magnetism for what we want to experience.


For many years I seemed to be waiting for something else to change before I could be happy. I kept thinking that "soon" I would have the situation in my work I had been wanting, or the people I lived with would finally change and then all would be harmonious. This led me to living in the future, out of balance and out of touch with my present life. It was not a resourceful state for me to be in and when the life I was leading went through a very radical change, I was not prepared to lose everything I thought was important to me.

I had to examine my core values, becoming more clear about what was truly important to me. I found a new level of compassion and love for who I was at the core of my being. I recognized that my spiritual base did not change and that in all the ways that truly mattered, I was not lost, no matter how it felt. I learned the lesson that my Soul was valiantly trying to teach me ~ that who I am has great value. I found that the more authentically me I became, the happier I was.

The spiritual principles that taught me about what I truly needed to feel whole were still within me, active and well. I discovered that even though it appeared that I had lost everything, I was actually living in a resourceful state that allowed me to follow my heart and pay attention to my inner guidance system. All of this I could bless with my full attention and be very grateful.

I became more clear about what I needed to ask for in order for my life to change in ways that made me feel supported. I could come from a place of recognizing the quality of consciousness behind my desire for a change in what I was experiencing in my life. From there the manifestation of what I needed was much easier, more inspired and graceful.

When we ask for something, we are honoring the Divine Presence and letting the Universe know what we need. It creates an opening to the Divine River of All Creation; the sacred flow of Divinity that is always available for us. When we can match the vibration of our desires, we become a magnet for their manifestation by the Law of Attraction.

Giving thanks in advance allows us to strengthen and raise our vibrational frequency. This helps us to radiate the beautiful energy of gratitude into our world. The benevolence of God responds to this beauty and will flow to us what we are asking for if we can continue to sustain and strengthen our focus.

The focus of our attention is the attracting force for the flow of the Divine. If we continue to complain about what we don't have, it creates a powerful focus on what is not working. This is not a resourceful way to manifest what it is we truly desire. Instead we will receive more of what we don't want from the same Benevolent Force that provides what we are focused on at all times. That is why the energy of blessing is so powerful. Even if we really don't know what lesson we are receiving from a less than happy situation, we can still offer our blessings so it can provide a catalyst for the change we do want.

Through this focus on the spiritual base of our reality, we become very resilient and open to new levels of support from the Universal Presence who cares for us eternally. All that we need is provided then with more Grace and Ease, and we know in the core of our being that we are truly loved. The Gabriel Messages #55

Take time to bless that which you have and ask for what you want.

Dear One,

You may be finding yourself in a time of questioning and dissatisfaction with your life. However, this is also a time of great opportunity. Every moment of your conscious awareness creates the qualities of your future moments. You can ask for those qualities you feel are missing from your life now, and they will come to you from your sincere prayer.

It is not about asking for material things. Instead, ask for those qualities of consciousness you believe you would have if you had the things you want. For example, if you want a new job, what qualities would this job give you? Abundant income? Harmonious atmosphere with co-workers? Fulfillment and joy doing that which you love? Perhaps ease in transportation?

When you know the qualities you want, this allows the Universe to provide these qualities in a work situation that may be even better than the type of work you were looking for. When you ask for a narrowly defined work environment, you may get exactly what you ask for but the qualities that would make you happy may not be present.

Practice

It’s important not to limit the response of the Universe to the confines of your present awareness. But if you do choose to be precise, also say, “this or something better, God” and then let go. You can also give thanks in advance for answered prayers by saying, “thank you Divine Presence for meeting my needs in ways better than I can imagine. Thank you for  Divine Order in this situation.”

Blessing situations also brings more good to you. Even if your world appears to be falling apart around you, you can bless the changes occurring and know there is Divine Order beneath the illusion of disharmony.
  
Though it may not appear that you have much you can bless, you can bless the gift of another day of life. You can bless the learning experiences you are now receiving, knowing they are bringing you to a greater good. You can bless the people in your life. Know that they are your perfect teachers for what you need to learn at this time.
  
Remember to give more attention to what you want than to what you don’t have. It seems a small distinction but power is given to whatever you focus your energy upon. If what you are experiencing is not what you want, bless it anyway. But do not dwell there. Shift your focus to ask for whatever good you want - greater happiness, joy-filled relationships, abundant income, satisfying work. Then say, “Thank you God” and release your prayers to the Universe to be fulfilled. Whenever you think of it, bless your life, say thank you for what you have and want, then let Divine Will take over.

You deserve to be happy and have miracles in your life. A prayerful attitude of blessing and gratitude can bring to you all the good life has to offer. You are worthy to receive the grace of God. All who ask sincerely are answered in kind.

Remember your message from the Angels today is:

Take time to bless that which you have and ask for what you want.