sábado, febrero 08, 2014

Denise Le Fay - From Head to Toe - February 8, 2014

Every time another large Energy Wave comes in–such as what almost all 2014 has felt like so far–my body and I go through this lightning rod-like process of embodying it and eventually grounding or anchoring it into this physical dimension and Earth. This isn’t anything new as many of us have done this for years already, but I don’t think I’ve ever written about when this head to toe process happens over multiple weeks and/or months. And as always, this isn’t only about the Ascension related aches, pains and symptoms but about why and what all is changing because of it.
Aquarius: cosmic "outflows"
Typically, these post 12-21-12 Energy Waves come in now and I (many) first feel them in our Crown chakra and very top of the physical head and skull.
When this happens the space about a foot and a half or so above my head suddenly feels the pressures of the latest energy wave pouring down on me like waters from the Cosmic Aquarian Jug (the Milky Way GC). I feel this in the energetic Crown chakra area, in my physical head, skull, scalp, face and eyes–and also in my Brow chakra–and instantly both ears start ringing constantly with a high-pitched eeeeeeeeeee sound for weeks or months. I clairaudiently hear this inner ear ringing in both ears up into my Crown chakra above my physical head. There’s no separation between hearing in my inner ears and in the Crown chakra area above my head; it’s all one big connected perceptual space that I’m hearing, perceiving and translating the Energy Wave(s) entering this area of my energetic and physical body and being. For me to date, these are the most common indicators that another energy wave has arrived and I (many) are living receptive lightning rods for these NEW Cosmic and Galactic Aquarian energy waves.
aquarius2
The second phase of this embodying lightning rod process for me (and many) is that the energy wave is received at the Crown chakra and top of the physical head and then travels down my living antenna, my living lightening rod — the physical spine. Typically in this phase of this process my spine at the Throat chakra/neck area is impacted and radiates the energies out to the right and left neck and shoulder muscles and further out to both shoulders.
In early 2014, this feels to me like the NEW energies are traveling through a Rewired body, nervous system, brain, psyche, consciousness etc. that’s been purposefully integrated to the point that the old splitting and fragmenting necessary for a physical 3D Duality reality and Earth into right/left, male/female, direct/receptive, positive/negative, light/dark dualized streams is no longer happening, which it isn’t due to the December 2012 Expiration Date having been reached.
The Rewiring Process we went through for many years evolved us to the point where we’re now able to receive, embody and transmit (live) the NEW higher frequency energies very differently; directly and wholly with no splitting, fracturing, and further separation down into dualized energy streams as was the case before the Ascension Process. This also means we’re able to manifest–Consciously Create–with these NEW energies very differently as well. Oh happy, happy day! :D In other words, thanks to the lengthy and necessary preparatory Rewiring Process, I (many) are in early 2014, directly embodying, seeding, grounding and transmitting the NEW higher frequencies of these Energy Waves and a new Astrological Age in and through integrated, unified, whole bodies, brains and High Hearts into a physical 5D Triality reality and Earth.
The next stop in the downward embodying flow for me is typically at the High Heart/Thymus chakra located roughly between the shoulder blades area of the spine at the back. When the entire area of my lightning rod spine from my neck/Throat chakra down to my High Heart/Thymus chakra, and further down to my diaphragm/Solar Plexus chakra is processing the latest energy wave, my esophagus often becomes extremely sensitive to the point that sometimes getting food or water to pass through that area becomes tricky for a while. If you don’t experience this, good for you because it’s not much fun at all. That entire area from throat to stomach occasionally becomes very tender and sensitive and sometimes getting food or water to pass through that stretch of the physical lightning rod takes some real focused work to relax the esophagus.
Hotei "Buddha Belly" vector
Next phase of this head to toe embodying and seeding lightning rod process of the NEW energy waves into the NEW Earth happens in my spine at the Solar Plexus/diaphragm upper gut area amplifying the already present “Buddha Belly” (Master Hotei). This has been and still is a highly sensitive spot for me since the physical Ascension Process started for me in February 1999. As I typed that date I realized I’ve just completed my fifteenth physical year and entered my sixteenth of this Process. Anyway, many of you too have had extreme Ascension related sensitivities in the diaphragm/upper stomach/Solar Plexus and spine/vertebra in that area for many years already. I hate to say this but since January 1, 2014, this area has energetically amplified in my body, which I thought could not have possibly gotten worse or larger! Never say never as they say. :roll:
Since 1-1-14 I’ve had this area become so pressurized, so bloated and distended at times that I could feel internal pressures pushing out the back against my kidneys and spine in that Solar Plexus location. I’m used to this energy coming out the front–the diaphragm, the upper gut, the ribs at the front and sides–not out the back towards the kidneys. It always eases up and reduces after a few hours however. I’m sharing this info with you to let you know that this area is, once again, under major evolutionary changes now that we’ve entered 2014. I’ve tried to perceive NEW language for this and other changes that have begun in the bottom three chakras. The Solar Plexus seems to be getting worked on or evolved first but I know that all three of the bottom three chakras–3rd Solar Plexus, 2nd Sacral, 1st Base or Root chakra–are each evolving rather dramatically now because we are evolving rather dramatically now! I hope to be able to express, to write about this information better soon because it’s important. There’s so much going on now that we’re in 2014…
So far I have what I know is only a small awareness about the tremendous evolutionary changes the bottom three chakras are going through. I’ll briefly say that the old lower frequency, lower consciousness Duality world Solar Plexus energies won’t be anything like what it is currently evolving into! It won’t have much of anything to do with the ego, our sense of self, or our personal identity etc., but is evolving into something more like an energy producing and circulating center. Our old 3D Solar Plexus ego-based sense of “self” is evolving into something NEW so our sense of self is naturally evolving into a larger, more complex, multidimensional Sense of greater and higher SELF and it exists in the High Heart, not the Solar Plexus. Hopefully, more to come about this and other exciting related topics soon.
After the diaphragm Solar Plexus “Buddha Belly” blasting, the energy wave travels further down to my Sacral chakra/hips and lower back and spine area. This location usually is easier and faster than the others for me at least. Your mileage will vary of course so be flexible with the Process and do not judge yourself or anyone else for how you or they live it. We’re each unique and go through all these different processes in our own ways and time durations so more High Heart with self and others.
sex-brain
        (Artist unknown)
Sometimes when there’s a lot of higher frequency energies being embodied in and through this particular area, it occasionally gets translated by US as “sexual energy” while asleep in the dream state. It is not “sexual energy” but is simply “energy”, however, when it flows through this area of our bodies WE often interpret it as “sexual”. Just get the job done, and if needed, find the humor in how your awareness interpreted the extra energies flowing through this area as ‘hot n’ sexy!’  :lol: It’ll be interesting to see what this chakra evolves into won’t it?
And lastly, the embodied energy wave is seeded through us into the physical dimension and NEW Earth through our bottom chakra and organs. Often at this stage my lower legs, ankles, and feet will feel extremely sore down into the bones. Sometimes at this stage, some of us will also translate the energy wave as heat in the bottoms of our feet that radiate into the Earth. It can also feel like your legs weigh a ton and are more dense and slower moving than normal but again, this is often how we translate or interpret high frequency energy flowing through us as individual living lightning rods that–like acupuncture needles–actually penetrate the Earth itself to seed and anchor NEW energies into this dimension and NEW planet.
Be strong, be wise, be the highest YOU that you can be in each moment.
grouphug
Denise
February 8, 2014
Donations can be made here  Thank You so very much, I deeply appreciate the energy exchange between us. ♥♥♥
dark blue copyright Copyright © Denise Le Fay and HighHeartLife, 2014. Use or duplication of this material is strictly prohibited. All rights reserved.