martes, noviembre 05, 2013

I AM the EMANATION-excerpt - Andre Ferrella (Artist of the Spirit)

“It’s time to see the magnificence of yourself…It’s time to see you like we do” - KRYON
  I AM the EMANATION Comments 1
I AM the EMANATION is a multidimensional experience occurring on quantum levels.

The beginning of the DVD shows a unique, three dimensional life sized translucent Spirit Box, which is entitled The Emanation. The video portion entitled I AM is projected into the Spirit Box. The combination of these two elements comprise the name I AM the EMANATION which provides an experience of beautiful, esoteric colors of light that emanate from the being within, enhancing our Spiritual connection to our Higher Selves and Universal Oneness.
This DVD is an open eyed, visual meditation that enhances one's ability to access personal Divinity. I suggest you relax, take a deep breath and repeat three times, I AM the EMANATION, I AM the EMANATION, I AM the EMANATION. As a suggestion you may augment this statement by saying I AM the EMANATION of Love, I AM the EMANATION of Compassion, I AM the EMANATION of Healing, etc. You may decide to have a silent experience by turning off the sound or play your favorite music along with the video experience.
Andre Ferrella brings to his art a life time of spiritual study and exploration of the world's sacred traditions and iconography. With his indisputable technical virtuosity, Ferrella is able to reveal higher orders of reality and the inter-connection of existence that has been described by ageless enlightened teachers and mystics. Ferrella communicates these ineffable spiritual experiences and phenomena, at the same time that he enables our own explorations and awakenings.
“Andre Ferrella has combined genius and magic in the creation of his Spirit Box artistic works. Living breathing presentations take form that can transport the viewer in new worlds of perception and being. This may be the closest experience yet offered of a contact of intelligence and light from other dimensions.” Dr. Todd Ovokaitys
You may be interested to be one of "The Keepers" of the actual 72" high x 26" wide x 3" deep Spirit Box, those who would be willing to share with their community assisting others in their healing, comfort and Divinity. Please send us a message at andreferrella.com with your intent on the contact page. We will then contact you to discuss this wonderful opportunity.
Lee Carroll channels Kryon about I AM the EMANATION
www.andreferrella.com