lunes, octubre 28, 2013

Your complaints – The Divine Mother through Isabel Henn October 28, 2013





23324_536337373051928_907460147_n
(Translated from original language german)
My child, I do not understand why you still complain about your life. It’s what you think about. I have given you all the tools you need to lead a happy contented life. You have to use them only. If you complain, you are manifesting but just more of what you complain about. Get away from the frequency of lack and go into the frequency of having. You can do this during your meditation and dream and manifest out of this vibration. However, as long as you think lack, you will manifest only more lack. I know that this is sometimes not easy for you, but it is possible. If you really want this, you can do it. Do you think, then, I would not care for you? I can do this but only if you raise your vibrations in the corresponding direction, and trust me, that will be delivered to you what you “need”. It may not be what you specifically are imagining, but it will be what is good and useful for you in this moment. Trust me, my child. ~
Your Divine Mother
Copyright © Isabel Henn. It is allowed to share this message in its complete form without changes and when the author’s name and the link to the original site is given. http://thesilverplatinumflame.wordpress.com/