jueves, octubre 31, 2013

Be the lighthouse – The Divine Mother through Isabel Henn October 31, 2013




23324_536337373051928_907460147_n
(Translated from original language german)
My child, I ask you to be there in the coming weeks and months for your slowly awakening fellow men. They are still half asleep and have forgotten who and where they are. Stand by them when they ask you or obviously need help. Don’t impose yourself on them, but be accessible for them. Be the lighthouse showing them the way to the safe haven. Take them by the hand when they ask and show them the way back to me. You already know it, my child. It leads through your heart. I love you. ~
Your Divine Mother
Copyright © Isabel Henn. It is allowed to share this message in its complete form without changes and when the author’s name and the link to the original site is given. http://thesilverplatinumflame.wordpress.com/