jueves, septiembre 26, 2013

ToolBox – Archangel Raphael and his Flame of Healing - Marc Gamma - Sep 26, 2013

Toolbox_Magic
[Original language German, translated by (Contra)Mary]
My beloved Humans, this is I, Archangel Raphael speaking. I am submitting to you the 2nd part of my message concerning my Emerald-Green Flame. You know already about its “Purgatory Function” and this will be supplemented now by its “Function of Healing”.

As I have told you already with my previous message: “The Emerald-Green Flame” is put to use always when you have to cope with difficulties in your daily life. Be it now with negative energies or with pains and injuries.

I’d like to give you the special method how to proceed with it using the same way of enlisting it as already known to you. Please, keep in mind that it does not matter at all that you are able to perceive what you are visualizing – no – simply imagine that it is so and your efforts will be crowned by success.
Now how to proceed:
  • First of all you call upon me and my Emerald-Green Flame according to the example given hereunder:
“Archangel Raphael I’m calling upon you and your “Emerald-Green Flame” come to me!”
  • Imagine then that the “Emerald-Green Flame” is enveloping you from top to bottom of your entire body.
  • Let it continuously flow through your body and give it in the following your order how it may support you.
  • Even here I also give you some example which you may adjust according to your special needs:
“Emerald-Green-Flame” I am asking you please to heal my spine from all and every pain and submit these pains to your particular Flame!”
I’d recommend you to continue with your visualization for some more minutes and you will sense the “Emerald-Green Flame” and in accordance to your degree of your particular evolved sensitivity you will be able to also perceive it or not. If you do not sense nor see anything do not suppose that it has not functioned yet this concerns only your sensitivity concerning the “Emerald Green Flame”.
This is already finishing the procedure to apply my “Emerald-Green Flame” for healing purposes.
Wishing you a splendid healing process and please keep always in mind : “Whenever you call upon me – I shall come right away and give you all possible support that I can!”
I further recommend you to study the particular article written and posted by this very channel on his blog with the title “From Pain to Illness”! In there you will find essential and advanced pieces of information about causes and healing possibilities of pain and illness. [Link: http://wp.me/p3kMMt-eC]
With such great Love to you, my humans
yours Archangel Raphael

Read also:
ToolBox – The ToolBox and its Preface
ToolBox – Introduction 
__
Copyright © Gamma Marc. It is allowed to share this message in its complete form without changes and when the author’s name and the link to the original site is given. http://soul4free.wordpress.com